|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Shockadrone was deployed at the same time Shockatron was sent to Earth as part of Vargoyle's plan to distract the Rangers while he put his Memory Pulsator in place. While Devon, Zoey, and Ravi battled Shockatron, Nate and Steel fought Shockadrone with the Wrecker Zord Battle Mode and Jet Zord. Shockadrone absorbed the energy from their attacks and redirected it against the Rangers so Devon had to join the fight in his Racer Zord. With his help, the Rangers forced back the Gigadrone and overwhelmed it with the Crane Crash. The Racer Zord then jumped atop the Jet Zord for extra speed and summoned the Cheetah Beast Blaster to finish off Shockadrone with a supersonic version of the Cheetah Strike.
Although both Shockatron and Shockadrone were destroyed, Vargoyle succeeded in planting the Memory Pulsator on the Channel 10 TV station's transmitter tower.
Powers and Abilities
- Armor: Shockdrone has durable armor that can shrug off multiple hits from the Jet Zord's Rapid Blast.
- Energy Absorption: Shockadrone can absorb energy from its opponent's attacks without suffering major damage.
- Energy Redirection: Shockadrone can charge up its sticks with energy absorbed from its opponent's attacks and send them back as massive green energy waves from its head which was strong enough to disable the Wrecker Zord.
- Cotton Candy Stick Hands: Shockadrone has massive candy floss sticks for its hands that it can use as clubs.
Behind the Scenes
- Shockadrone is silent like all Gigadrones post "Seeing Red".
- The reason that its weapons are candy-based is because the Metaloid that its Robotron counterpart was based on (Wataameloid) was created from a candy floss/cotton candy machine.
- Shockatron - Robotron counterpart.
- WataameZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.