|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Shockadrone was deployed at the same time Shockatron was sent to Earth as part of Vargoyle's plan to distract the Rangers while he put his Memory Pulsator in place. While Devon, Zoey, and Ravi battled Shockatron, Nate and Steel fought Shockadrone with the Wrecker Zord and Jet Zord. Shockadrone absorbed the energy from their attacks and redirected it against the Rangers. Devon and the Racer Zord joined the fight, and with his help, the Rangers managed to wear the Gigadrone down enough for the Racer Zord, using the Jet Zord for extra speed, to finish off Shockadrone with Cheetah Strike.
Although both Shockatron and Shockadrone were destroyed, Vargoyle succeeded in planting the Memory Pulsator on the Channel 10 TV station's transmitter tower.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Absorption: Shockadrone can absorb energy from its opponent's attacks without suffering major damage.
- Energy Redirection: Shockadrone can charge up its sticks with energy absorbed from its opponent's attacks and send out a massive energy wave from its head.
- Cotton Candy Sticks: Shockadrone carries a massive candy floss stick in each hand that it can use as clubs and defense.
Behind the Scenes
- Shockadrone is not voiced.
- The reason that its weapons are candy based is because the Metaloid that its Robotron counterpart was based on (Wataameloid) was created from a candy floss/cotton candy machine.
- Out of all Gigadrones thus far, Shockadrone resembles his Robotron counterpart the most since the only significant difference in appearance is their size.
- Shockatron - Robotron counterpart.
- WataameZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.