|This article is about a/an changer in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Kiramai Change!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Created as emergency measures should the situation arise, the Shiny Kiramai Changer and the Shiny Breaker were to be used in the event of a planet-wide catastrophe. Unfortunately, they were taken by Takamichi Crystalia to aid him in his treasure hunting, leaving the Crystalia Kingdom to be taken over by Yodonheim.
- Left Button: Communication
- Middle Button: Initiates Transformation of Kiramai Silver
- Right Button: Summons Mashin Drijan
- ―Transformation initiation announcement[src]
- "(Rock music) Oh, Shiny!"
- ―Transformation sound[src]
- "Kagayaku Noda!"
- ―Shining Kiramai Stone transformation initiation announcement[src]
- "(Techno beat) Yahoo! (techno beat continues) Yahoo!"
- ―Shining Kiramai Stone transformation stand by announcement[src]
- "(Rock music) Oh, Excellent!"
- ―Shining Kiramai Stone transformation sound[src]
To transform, Kiramai Silver presses the middle button, then shouts "Kiramai Change!" (キラメイチェンジ Kiramei Chenji), then spins the disc to transform. By lowering his visor and shout Wonder Change (ワンダーチェンジ Wandā Chenji) and then spins the disc again, he can transform into the Shining Kiramai Stone.
- "Mashin Drijan!"
- ―Summoning initiation announcement[src]
To call his Mashin, Kiramai Silver presses the right button and then spins the disc. For his Mashin to transform, he spins the disc a second time.
- "Mashin Henkei!"
- ―Combination initiation announcement[src]
- ―Combination announcement[src]
to be added
- "Kiramai Calling!"
- ―Communication initiation announcement[src]
To communicate with other Kiramagers, Kiramai Silver presses the left button and then spins the disc.
- "Kiramai Searching!"
- ―Search Mode initiation announcement[src]
This mode allows Kiramei Silver to detect the energy of hidden treasures across the galaxy. It is activated by spinning the device's disc- without pressing any buttons.
Behind the Scenes
- The Shiny Kiramai Changer is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu), who previously voiced Kivat-bat the 3rd in Kamen Rider Kiva, the eponymous character in Ultraman Ginga, Kamen Rider Ginga in Kamen Rider Zi-O and who also voiced other Kiramager's Equipment, as well as providing the Narration for Kiramager.
- The Shiny Kiramai Changer's name style is similar to the Transformation Gun Giga Gaburivolver from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, The Transformation Cellphone Zyuoh Changer Final from Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger, And the Max Ryusoul Changer from Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager
- Episode 12: Wonder Drill Boy
- Episode 13: Great Underground War
- Episode 14: Lonely Ace
- Episode 15: Listen, The Voice of Takamichi
- Episode 16: Marshmallow Royale
- Episode 17: The Mansion's Rare Stone
- Episode 18: Darkness
- Episode 19: Partner
- Episode 20: Dangerous Pair
- Episode 21: Fishing, Sometimes a Master
- Episode 22: Are You Prepared? The Witch is There
- Episode 23: Mabushina's Mother
- Episode 24: Let's Start A Band!
- Episode 25: That Cute Shrine Maiden
- Episode 26: Make it an Arrow Weapon