|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
- "Zip zip zip! Vroom vroom vroom!"
- ―Sharkjaw's first words when obliterating buildings by spinning right through them.[src]
- "Zip zip zip!"
- ―Sharkjaw's signature phrase.[src]
Sharkjaw attacked the city under the orders of Octoroo and was first seen ploughing through and destroying two buildings. When the Samurai Rangers arrived. Sharkjaw managed to knock down the whole team by destroying an entire building beside them. Antonio then arrived but was easily taken down and Mia and Emily used their signature Airwave and Seismic Swing attacks to take down the monster. However, Sharkjaw took them all down with his spin attack and easily destroyed Mike's Spin Sword when he came back around. The Rangers tried to stop him before he managed to destroy others parts of the city before retreating back to the Netherworld upon drying up. After Sharkjaw replenishes himself, Master Xandred informs him that General Gut, Sergeant Tread, and Professor Cog would take over the attack on the human world instead. Afterwards, he never appeared again throughout the rest of the series, although he was likely destroyed when the Sanzu River was drained following Xandred's eventual destruction.
Sharkjaw is quite childish, but also very powerful and very loyal to Master Xandred.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Sharkjaw was strong enough to take down Antonio with just five punches.
- Durability: Sharkjaw was knocked down by a combination of Mia's Airwave and Emily's Seismic Swing but was unhurt.
- Tornado Warning: Sharkjaw's signature attack is where he puts his feet together and spins around creating a destructive force which is able to blast apart buildings and take down all six Samurai Rangers. The attack itself was named when he unleashed it on the Rangers.
- Weapon Destruction: Sharkjaw spins so fast that he can completely destroy weapons as seen when Mike tried to stop him using his Spin Sword.
- Flight: Also while spinning, Sharkjaw is capable of flight.
- Claws: Unlike most other Nighloks, Sharkjaw possesses no weapons of any kind but does have heavily clawed hands (similar to those of a cat) that he can use to hack and slash his enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- Sharkjaw is voiced by Dean Young.
- Sharkjaw is the first and only Nighlok in the Power Rangers Samurai series to have not been destroyed onscreen. His ultimate fate is unknown. He either was destroyed by Xandred after being replaced or destroyed or imprisoned forever when the Sanzu River was drained in Samurai Forever upon Master Xandred's ultimate defeat.
- Sharkjaw is one of only three Nighloks not to have any weapons aside from claws or pincers, the other two being Armadeevil and Arachnitor.
- Sharkjaw is one of two Nighloks as the final fate is unknown. The other being Octoroo.