|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
The Shark Brothers served as the last of Treacheron's forces. It consists of a green shark ninja monster and a red hammerhead shark ninja monster. They are also the most powerful of Treacheron's forces.
The two were fiercely loyal to the general, taking issue with any slights made against Treacheron's character or honor. After he was arrested by Scorpius' Stingwingers, the Shark Brothers informed Treacheron that Trakeena set him up and returned to him his sword. When Trakeena came to visit the former general, Green Shark held Red Shark back when she taunted Treacheron behind bars.
The brothers prepared to kill Trakeena after Treacheron sent her on a wild goose chase after a goblet, but their attempts were hindered by the appearance of the Galaxy Rangers and the Magna Defender, the latter of which prepared to kill Trakeena to anger Scorpious. He was later stopped by a pain in his chest, which allowed Trakeena to return to the Scorpion Stinger and he later fled, leaving Zika's dagger behind.
The brothers were an integeral part of Treacheron's plan to destroy the Rangers, however, the untimely arrival of Leo Corbett (who'd been injured in battle with Treacheron), foiled their general's plan, leading to his death in a one-on-one battle with the Red Galaxy Ranger. The Shark Brothers swore revenge against Leo, but they were destroyed by the Galaxy Megazord using the Lights of Orion.
In "Protect the Quasar Saber", the Shark Brothers were seen on Onyx during the auction for The Pink Quasar Saber.
The Green Shark Brother has a goofy personality, while The Red Shark Brother has a serious personality, in similarity, they are both very serious, when battling.
Powers and Abilities (Green Shark)
- Super Strength: Green Shark is highly strong, in terms of strength, being able to take down all five Galaxy Rangers at once.
- Shark Sword: Green Shark can slash his enemies with his shark sword, it is powerful enough to take down the Galaxy Megazord in one hit.
Powers and Abilities (Red Shark)
- Super Strength: Red Shark is the strongest of the Shark Brothers, in terms of strength, being able to take down all five Galaxy Rangers at once.
- Shark Shuriken: Red Shark can fling his shark shuriken at his enemies, it is powerful enough to take down the Galaxy Megazord in one hit.
- The Shark Brothers' voices are based on Moe Howard and Jerome "Curly" Howard of the Three Stooges.