|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Serpicon is a giant girdled lizard-themed mutant. He serves as the main antagonist of the episode "Circuit Unsure". And if one discounts Max Axe and Doomtron since they are robots and the latter can be classed as an Evil Zord (since Frax himelf pilots it), Serpicon is the final monster of Power Rangers Time Force.
Just like all other mutants, Serpicon was created in the result of science accident. Before the events of the series he was captured by Time Force organization and frozen in the Cryo Prison. In the thirty sixth episode Ransik released Serpicon and ordered him to attack Cosmic Centre of Silver Hills and activate the mechanism of self-liquidation. Serpicon attacked Cosmic Centre with Cyclobots and tied all scientists and employees. However Trip and Circuit went to the cabine of manual control and hacked code, stpping the mechanism of self-liquidation. Then Eric arrived and battled Serpicon. Serpicon fought the Quantum Ranger and despite mutant was excellent marksman, he was defeated and then he enlarged himself. In the giant size he managed to overpower Quantasaurus Rex. Rangers tried to attack the mutant with their Vector Weapons, but he was invulnerable to this attacks and was about to attack heroes, but Circuit distracted him, getting his blast on himself. Wes summoned Time Jet and heroes together attacked the villain by using it. Serpicom was finally defeated and frozen by Quantasaurus Rex Max Blizzard Attack.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Upper Right Leg.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Serpicon possess big physical strength, enough to battle Eric and even show some resist to Quantasaurus Rex.
- Superhuman Durability: Serpicon also possess big durability.
- Skilled Fighter And Marksman: Serpicon is also skilled fighter and marksman.
- Enlarging: Just like all other mutants, Serpicon is able to enlarge himself, using his seal patch.
- Blaster: Serpicon wields blaster in battle.
Behind The Scenes
- Serpicon is voiced by Mark Richardson.