|This article is about a/an changer in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.|
- "Star Change!"
- ―Transformation call[src]
Seiza Blaster (セイザブラスター Seiza Burasutā, lit. Constellation Blaster): The gauntlet-like transformation device which doubles as a shooting weapon. It has 6 modes and is able to utilize the collectible devices, the Kyutama. There is also a purple/dark color variant of the Seiza Blaster used by a brainwashed Naga Ray.
The Seiza Blaster template was also used to create the Black Hole Generator.
- "(Kyutama name) Kyutama!"
- ―Change Kyutama/Skill Kyutama insertion announcement[src]
To transform, a Kyuranger inserts a Kyutama, making the Changer announce the name of the Kyutama, then pushes it forward, towards the nozzle; then they flip the grip down, shout Star Change (スターチェンジ Sutā chenji), then pull the trigger of the blaster to transform.
- "Seiza Attack!"
- ―Attack standby announcement[src]
To attack, a Kyuranger grips the Kyutama and pulls it backward like a joystick.
- "Seiza Go!"
- ―Summoning standby announcement[src]
To summon the Voyagers, the Kyurangers push their Kyutama to their left, then press the red button on the side of the changer's hand grip. Afterwards, they are wrapped around a giant Kyutama that becomes their cockpits.
- "Seiza Docking!"
- ―Combination standby announcement[src]
To combine their Voyagers into KyurenOh, each Kyuranger pulls the Kyutama to the right to initiate the docking sequence.
- ―Finisher standby announcement[src]
To activate a finishing strike, a Kyuranger grips the Kyutama and pulls it backward like a joystick two times.
Each Kyuranger has a different finisher depending on which Kyutama is used:
- Shishi Red: Regulus Crush (レグルスクラッシュ Regurusu Kurasshu)
- Sasori Orange: Antares Crush (アンタレスクラッシュ Antaresu Kurasshu)
- Ookami Blue: Lupus Crush (ルプスクラッシュ Rupusu Kurasshu)
- Tenbin Gold: Libra Crush (リブラクラッシュ Ribura Kurasshu)
- Oushi Black: Aldebaran Crush (アルデバランクラッシュ Arudebaran Kurasshu)
- Hebitsukai Silver:
- Normal: Ophiuchus Crush (オフューカスクラッシュ Ofyūkasu Kurasshu)
- Hebitsukai Metal: Metal Ophiuchus Crush (メタルオフューカスクラッシュ Metaru Ofyūkasu Kurasshu)
- Chameleon Green: Hameleon Crush (ハミリオンクラッシュ Hamirion Kurasshu)
- Washi Pink: Altair Crush (アルタイルクラッシュ Arutairu Kurasshu)
- Kajiki Yellow: Dorado Crush (ドラドクラッシュ Dorado Kurasshu)
- Koguma Skyblue: Polaris Crush (ポラリスクラッシュ Porarisu Kurasshu)
The group finisher is the All-Star Crash (オールスタークラッシュ Ōru Sutā Kurasshu). If all nine Kyurangers fire their All-Star Crash at the same opponent, the attack creates a multicolored blast that slams onto the opponent from above and leaves a star-shaped crater. This finisher has two upgraded versions: Kyuren All-Star Crash (キュウレンオールスタークラッシュ Kyūren Ōru Sutā Kurasshu, Nine Union All-Star Crash) with the first 11 Kyurangers and Ultimate All-Star Crash (アルティメットオールスタークラッシュ Arutimetto Ōru Sutā Kurasshu) with all 12 Kyurangers.
- "Seiza Control!"
- ―Controller standby announcement[src]
After summoning the Kyuranger's respective Voyager, they then pull the black trigger to control the Voyager from the blaster by shifting the Kyutama in the required direction. This function has yet to be seen in the show, though Lucky was seen utilizing this function once with the Pegasus Kyutama in an attempt to tame Pega-san.
Behind the Scenes
The Seiza Blaster is voiced by Subaru Kimura, who was previously the voice of the Bowlingam from Zyuohger and will later voiced Bomb Jamen in Mashin Sentai Kiramager, as well as the voice of Vice/Kamen Rider Vice in Kamen Rider Revice.
- The speech of the transformation standby of "Seiza Change" is punctuated so it sounds similar to the English phrase "Say the Change!" (Say Za Chenji!).