|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
|"Ahhh, yes. That must be the entrance to thier secret base. Sledge is gonna set me free."|
|―Scrapper after discovering that the Rangers' base was under the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum.[src]|
|―Scrapper's final words before his initial defeat.[src]|
|"I'm headed for the scrapheap!"|
|―Scrapper's final words before his destruction.[src]|
Scrapper was a garbage compactor-themed monster that served as the main antagonist of the episode "A Fool's Hour."
Scrapper is seen in a cell whilst Sledge tries to shoot down Keeper's ship and is later seen in the present as Sledge contemplates where to find the Energems.
Scrapper is seen in a cell whilst Sledge asks his monsters, "Which one of you can destroy me a Power Ranger?"
After the death of Iceage, Scrapper tries to escape Sledge by creating a space large enough in the bars of his cell for his crusher arm to slip through. However, he is quickly caught by Sledge who shoots him but offes Scrapper freedom if he can obtain the Energems. He soon accompanies Fury, Sledge, Poisandra, Wrench, and several Vivix to Earth to face off against the Dino Charge Rangers, prompting the battle to begin in earnest. Scrapper fights and easily defeats both Chase and Koda before retreating with the rest of the villains after Sledge makes his point. Scrapper is then ordered by Sledge to follow the Rangers to their headquarters before returning to Sledge's Ship to inform him of its location so they can destroy it and claim the Energems. As his crusher arm, Scrapper manages to stow away on the back of Tyler's jeep and locates thier base under the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum and goes back to his escape ship. However, Tyler sees him and prevents him from escaping in his ship by ramming it with his jeep, sending Scrapper flying out. Trapped on Earth, he fights Tyler and Wrench comes to assist Scrapper in taking down Tyler before the others show up to help. The Rangers use their new Dino Steel upgrades made by Kendall Morgan to discourage Wrench and Tyler is able to defeat Scrapper with his Dino Morpher Blast Final Strike. Sledge promptly uses the Magna Beam to make Scrapper grow and destroy the Rangers so the Rangers call out the T-Rex, Stego, and Tricera Zords to form the Dino Charge Megazord. Scrapper unveils his new power which is firing dozens of lasers but the Stego Shield blocks them all until he blasts them away at close range. However, they bounce into the air using a pole before obliterating Scrapper with the T-Rex Zord Final Strike.
A ressurected Scrapper is seen when Kendall Morgan infiltrates Sledge's ship and is destroyed offscreen when Sledge's Ship was crashes on Earth.
Scrapper is among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers whilst going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival process being sped up, Scrapper is rendered unable to speak aside from retching and thus cannot reveal the location of the Rangers' base. He and the other monsters are destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Scrapper was a rough and tough alien cyborg but was also cowardly, sycophantic, and dishonest to Sledge and desperate for freedom. He risked himself into any adversities and willingly did whatever it took to finish a task. He was also sneaky and clever, as he was able to outmaneuver obstacles especially when he was imprisoned. His ignorance, however, lead to his downfall.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand Transformation: Scrapper can turn into a hand by squeezing his entire being into it.
- Jumping: In his hand form, Scrapper can jump over long distances.
- Mouth Laser Barrage: Once enlarged, Scrapper could fire a barrage of purple colored energy lasers from his mouth.
- Strength: Despite being one of the early monsters, Scrapper is surprisingly powerful, being able to take Chase and Koda out of their Ranger modes in just a few hits.
- Durability: Being smacked by Koda's Stego Shield did nothing. Three strikes from Tyler's T-Rex Smasher did not phase Scrapper and multiple punches and stabs from the Dino Charge Megazord didn't hurt him.
- Endurance: Despite his bulk, Scrapper was able to get straight back up after Koda threw him as soon as Tyler threw him down with his T-Rex Smasher.
- Vivix Summoning: Scrapper could summon an army of Vivix to aid him in battle.
- Inability to Teleport-Scrapper was unable to teleport himself which led to him relying upon an escape ship which became his undoing.
- Five-Clawed Right Arm: Scrapper's right arm was a large metal claw which he could use in combat.
- Left Flyswatter Arm: Scrapper's left arm was a huge flyswatter which could be used in combat.
- Escape Ship-Scrapper had an escape ship to get back to Sledge's Ship but Tyler destroyed it with his jeep.
Behind the Scenes
- Scrapper was voiced by Jeff Szusterman who also voiced Master Xandred and Octoroo in Power Rangers Samurai.
to be added
to be added
to be added
to be added