|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "Don't think you've won just yet, Rangers!"
- ―Scorpionic when turning into a Mega-Monster.[src]
- "Uahh! Ohh!"
- ―Scorpionic’s last words before his destruction.[src]
Scorpionic is a scorpion themed Nighlok. He is armed with a sword and can use his hair to create gusts of wind to attack his enemies. He serves as the main antagonist of the second part of the episode "Origins".
Scorpionic was one of Nighloks. He was sent by Master Xandred to terrorize the city by causing massive damage and gather fear of humans. Scorpionic attacked Panorama City and encountered Samurai Rangers and defeated them easily. Jayden couldn't defeat him alone. However, rangers eventually defeated him with spin swords attack. He then returned as Mega Monster, but was finally destroyed by Samurai Megazord.
Scorpionic later appeared at a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven. He recounts his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
Scorpionic was arrogant and ruthless Nighlok, that won't stop at nothing to destroy the Power Rangers. His arrogance and egoism were his greatest weaknesses, as he underestimated the heroes and was finally defeated.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Skilled Fighter
- Moogers Summoning: Scorpionic can summon Moogers to aid him in battle.
- Whirlwind Scythe Attack-Scorpionic's most powerful attack. He can create a whirlwind by using his tail. A single slash took down all five Rangers and unmorphed everyone exceot for Jayden, However, his tail was later destroyed by a combined slash from all four Rangers which rendered this attack undoable.
- Sword: He has a sword in battle.
- Dust Storm-Scorpionic can throw up a massive cloud of dust to blid his enemies by dragging his blade along the ground. This cloud easily engulfed the Rangers and convinced them to combine.
Behind the Scenes
- Scorpionic is the first monster, who was destroyed by the Samurai Megazord .