|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
- "AAAAAH! As you command."
- ―Scaletrex's first lines after being summoned by Moltor. [src]
- "The Parchment! AAAAH! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
- ―Scaletex's final words before getting crushed under the rocks.[src]
This red-and-blue armored dragon-like dinosaur creature was summoned by Moltor to hunt down Kamdor and Miratrix and retrieve the Ancient Parchment from them, to bring back to Moltor. Scaletex encountered with Kamdor and Miratrix and nearly suceeded, but Rangers arrived. During his fight with the Rangers, Kamdor and Miratrix escaped. He followed them to the cave, but they blasted the cave causing rocks to fall and bury Scaletex. Scaletex never escaped the burial and thus was destroyed.
Personality-wise, Scaletex acts very much like Jester the Pester from Power Rangers Mystic Force, he is very loony and silly, but at the same time will take his missions seriously. He will not stop at his mission to follow Kamdor and Miratrix. He is also very faithful to Moltor.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Flame Breath: Scaletex can spew out red-es, orange-es and yellow-es colored flames from his mouth.
- Mouth Flame Lasers: Scaltex can also spew out orange-es and yellow-es colored flame lasers from his mouth, they are similar to the ones that the Lava Lizards uses, but are stronger.
- Lighting Empowerment: Scaletex can empower himself up with orange-es, red-es colored lighting around himself to increases his strength.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Scaletex can leap at an incredible distance.
- Chest Lighting Blast: Scaletex can launch a blast of red-es, orange-es colored lighting from his chest.
Modus and Arsenal
- Claws: Scaletex posses clawed hands for combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Scaletex is voiced by Patrick Kake.
- His design is based on the Dragonzord in Battle Mode from season 1 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Scaletex is the first and only monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive to not get destroyed by a Ranger.