|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Sarawareteiru of the Fairy (妖精のサラワレテ居（イル） Yōsei no Sarawareteiru) is a member of the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu.
Sarawareteiru is summoned by Makuin in a plot to defeat the Goseiger's new Miracle Headder upgrades by messing with their mind. Taking advantage of Moune's homesick feelings, she creates an illusion of being her mother and lures her to come with back to Gosei World, in truth capturing her if the scheme had worked. While Moune nearly falls for the feelings, she awakens realizing that her mother would want her to complete the mission, just as her brother Agri mentions. Gosei Knight uses Comprethunder to reveal her as a fake and the Goseiger quickly defeat her with their Super Goseiger powers.
After being grown by Bibi Bugs, Sarawareteiru uses an illusion of Datas Hyper to try and deceive the team, but Hyde responds by turning her into a Bibi Soldier, which they easily knock aside before destroying her with the Ground Great Strike of Ground Gosei Great.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Its main ability is a golden dust it uses to enchant those hit by it to believe in whatever illusionary concept it is able to create, trapping them in its world.
Behind the Scenes
- Sarawareteriru's name comes from the film FairyTale: A True Story (フェアリーテイル Fearī Teiru).
- Her deception is similar to the infamous "Cottingley Fairies" depicted in the movie, which involves a disputed image created in 1917 where two girls "prove" they had encountered fairies which were later revealed to be fake.
- The kanji in Sarawareteiru's name is the one for "home" (居 iru, however, it is missing the "ru" hiragana character), referring to her plan to kill Moune by tricking her into believing that she is going home to Gosei World. She is modeled after a leaf insect.
- Sarawareteiru is also based off the classical fairy, known in the European region as part of a species of supernatural beings that are refered to as "the Fair Folk", with "Yosei" being the Japanese equivalent of the words "fairy", "sprite", and even "elf".