|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
Sandy is a young girl and student from Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. She is the girlfriend of Preston.
Sandy first appears in the episode "Outfoxed", the second and final part of the two-part episodes where she first asks Preston to study with her but was too busy helping out the other Rangers. Victor and Mounty offer to help but their clumsiness cause an expieriment that sticks their heads together. Preston then offers to help Sandy and thanks to their teamwork the science experience was a success. Sandy later appears in the episode "Love Stings" where she develops a small crush on Preston though she did breaks up with him at first as Preston though that she was cursed by a monster but when he apologizes later, she gets back together with him.
Sandy's personality is quite similar to a high schooler; she loves tecnology but also sports a kind and friendly personality. She is also in love with the Blue Ranger
Powers and Abilities
- Intelegents: Sandy is shown to be quite smart
Behind the Scenes
- Sandy is played by Mikaela Rüegg.
- Sandy's role is very similar to Kaylee the girl from Power Rangers Dino Super Charge as both are young teenage girls who are in love with a Ranger. However, whereas Kaylee discovers that Chase is the Black Ranger, Sandy doesn't know that Preston is the Blue Ranger. In addition, Sandy appears in only two episodes whereas Kaylee appears in three episodes.
- Sandy also shares the name of Sandy Cheeks, a cartoon character from the Nickoloading show; Spongbob Squarepants.
- Coincidentally, both shows (Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel and Spongbob Squarepants) airs on Nickelodeon.
- Sandy is the first and (so far) only ally girl major character to have an outfit that consists of long pants and sandles unlike most other girl characters to have shoes with long pants excuding Mira from the Power Rangers Operation Overdrive as she was secretly a major antagonist tricking the Blue Ranger and it was a minor outfit for her.