|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "Salmon only swim in one direction!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Samon Shakekisutanchin (サモーン・シャケキスタンチン Samōn Shakekisutanchin) is a salmon-themed Gangler Monster from the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "The wolf's hunger/Une faim de loup" piece from the Lupin Collection.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Smell: Due to the Hungry Like the Wolf / Une Faim de Loup Lupin Collection equipped in his safe, Samon's sense of smell was increased significantly, allowing him to find chicken sellers all over Japan, though he wasn't able to smell as far as France.
- Salmon Manifestation: Samon can summon salmon out of thin air and serve them to people.
- Fragportation: Samon can teleport via explosion.
- Food Recipe: Samon can say any of his salmon themed recipes to make his opponents fall into these illusions during battle.
- Tsuritsuriken (ツリツリケン): Samon wields a salmon bone-style fishing rod-like weapon for combat and is capable of casting a line to catch things. When saying his illisionary recipes, he strums it like a guitar.
- Salted Salmon Blades: Samon had some Salmon-like Blades that was given to some Pordermen when giant.
- Height: 193 cm (Giant: 48.3 m)
- Weight: 218 kg (Giant: 545.0 tons)
- Criminal Record: Forced Sales Change
- Lupin Collection: The wolf's hunger/Une faim de loup Wolf Head Paperweight
- Gangler Safe Location: Chest
- Password: 4-1-9
Behind the Scenes
Samon Shakekisutanchin is voiced by Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei) who previously voiced as Deputy Leader Zelmoda in Gekisou Sentai Carranger, Trinoid 12: Yatsudenwani in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger and Engine Carrigator in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
"Samon" is derived from the Japanese transliteration of the English word for "salmon" (サーモン Sāmon) but with a different elongation. His second name is derived from the Japanese word for salmon (鮭 Sake) as well as the word for salmon's red pigment, "astaxanthin" (アスタキサンチン Asutakisanchin).
- Animal Theme: Salmon
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Oncorhynchus rastrosus
- Samon Shakekisutanchin’s suit contains elements of Ryugu Tamatebacco’s suit and Namero Bacho’s suit.