|This article is about a/an ranger in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
|―NinjaBlue's roll call[src]|
- 1 Character History
- 2 Personality
- 3 Video game appearances
- 4 Forms
- 5 Ranger Key
- 6 Behind the scenes
- 7 Notes
- 8 Appearances
- 9 See Also
- 10 External links
He and Sasuke were tricked by Kappa into opening the Gate of Seals, releasing the Youkai into the human world. Sandayuu tracked them down and brought the two of them to where their ancestor's swords were placed in the Earth, where they met Tsuruhime. Upon pulling out his sword, the spirit of Saizou's ancestor appeared before him, gave him a lecture, and entrusted him with a Doron Changer, allowing Saizou to become NinjaBlue. The three were soon joined by Seikai and Jiraiya, completing the team.
Super Sentai World
Toei Hero Daishugō
The Kakurangers and Dairangers standing alongside each other on the other side.
Ole vs. Kakuranger
to be added
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
NinjaBlue is among the Sentai warriors seen in clips when Yuusuke Amamiya (Red Falcon) lectured Gaku Washio (GaoYellow) about the past Sentai sword experts, showing him that the true sword wasn't the sharpest, but the one that feeds on courage.
Years later, Saizou fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Kaijou noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The NinjaBlue powers are later used by Joe Gibken via the Ranger Keys.
After the defeat of Ackdos Gill, the Gokaigers returned all the Ranger Keys to the former Sentai heroes. It is assumed Saizou and his teammates received their keys, allowing for them to utilize their powers once again.
Super Hero Taisen
Saizou, alongside his team (bar Ninjaman), among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
NinjaBlue appeared with his team among the first 38 Super Sentai whom collectively empowered Wild Tousai Shuriken King in its fight against the titanic Gillmarda, granting the Ninningers and Zyuohgers the power to perform the Zyuoh Ninnin Super Sentai Burst which destroyed Gillmarda with the combined power of all 40 Super Sentai.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Super Sentai Strongest Battle
Saizou joined the Super Sentai Strongest Battle as a member of Water Warrior Team. It’s unknown whether he participated in any of the matches, but his team lost the competition either in the first round against the Police Team offscreen or won against them and lost in the second round against Super Strong Team offscreen.
At 22 years old (39 in Gokaiger), Saizou is a constantly chattering, easily flattered man who thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is. He is a loud worrywart, often jumping to immediate conclusions, as well as being the first to panic. Due to their similar flaws and personalities, he and Seikai are often found lazing about together. Despite his less-outstanding traits, he likes to help other people, making him popular among children. Unfortunately, his bad luck is often his greatest weakness. His way of talking is a little feminine, and he corresponds to Sha Wujing/Sha Gojō.
Video game appearances
- Saizou/NinjaBlue: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
NinjaBlue is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
NinjaBlue appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- Doron Changer
- Secret Sword Kakuremaru
- Kakulasers / Laser Knives
- Shinobi Knuckles
- Kakuranger Ball
- Shark Launcher
- Ninja Art: Water Running (忍法流れる水 Ninpō Nagareru mizu): A ninpo that enables NinjaBlue to run across water without sinking.
- Ninja Art: Water Tower (忍法給水塔 Ninpō Kyūsui-tō): NinjaBlue summons a column of water to attack his opponents.
- Hidden Style: Square Formation(隠れ流方陣形成 Kakure ryū hōjin keisei): NinjaBlue's signature sword technique, a energized quad slash in the formation of a square.
- Chaotic Kicks: NinjaBlue leaps into the air, wildly kicking in all directions.
- Wolf Attack
- Art of Facial Imitation (顔の模倣の術 Kao no mohō no jutsu):where NinjaBlue mimics other people's faces by using a mask.
- Hidden Style: Big Wave (隠れ流大きな波 Kakure ryū Ōkina nami):where NinjaBlue summoned a tsunami to wipe out large groups of enemies
Appearances: Kakuranger Episodes 1-25, 27, 29-53
Giant Beast General Blue Logan (巨大獣将ブルーロウガン Kyodai Jūshō Burū Rōgan): NinjaBlue's Juushou form, armed with the Logan Shaft, which is the only weapon that is not similar to the Kakuranger's personal weapon. Forms Muteki Shogun's right arm. Its name is a pun on the compound Japanese word for wolf (狼 rō).
Beast General Fighter Battle Logan (バトルロウガン Batoru Rogan): Ninja Blue's Juushou Fighter form, armed with the Logan Kick (ロウガンキック Rōgan Kikku).
Transformation and Roll Call
|―Mobilates' Gokai Change announcement[src]|
The NinjaBlue Ranger Key (ニンジャブルーレンジャーキー Ninja Burū Renjā Kī) is Saizou's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The NinjaBlue Ranger Key was mainly used by Joe Gibken (Gokai Blue), who used it to fight as NinjaBlue.
- When he, Don, and Ahim became the Kakurangers while Gai became Shurikenger when they got a Gokai Change got mixed up.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers to escape from Action Commander Shieldon.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers while fighting against Action Commander Bibabu.
- When the Gokaigers became the Kakurangers while fighting alongside Ninjaman against Action Commander Juju.
The Kakuranger keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The Kakuranger keys were defeated by Gokai Green.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Saizou received his key and became NinjaBlue once more.
Behind the scenes
- Saizou is the first male Blue Ranger to have his uniform be the lighter blue typically associated with female Blue Rangers, as every other male Blue Ranger is colored in a darker shade.
- Saizou's actor Hiroshi Tsuchida would later go on to voice Mike Corbett in the Japanese dub of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
- Cestro - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers. See comparison page.
- Billy Cranston - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3). See comparison page.