|This article is about a/an mecha in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
With Dinomigo forming the core and the Cobragos as a shoulderpad and sword each, the ByuuByuu Ryusou allows the user to control it. The mecha is exceptional in strength, holding it's own against Tankjoh and Gachireus.
- to be added
Kishiryu Dinomigo (騎士竜ディノミーゴ Kishiryū Dainomīgo)
Kishiryu Cobrago (騎士竜コブラーゴ Kishiryū Koburāgo)
- to be added
ByuByuSoul (ビュービューソウル ByūByūSōru, lit. Howling Soul)
- Like Kishiryu Tyramigo, Dinomigo's name is a mix of "Dinosaur" and "amigo," which means "friend" in both Spanish and Portuguese.
- Cobrago's name is a mix of "cobra", a venomous snake, and "go".
- Dinomigo is a remold and repaint of Tyramigo with the two drills and mini-guns ommitted from Dinomigo.
- Dinomigo is the first Dinosaur mecha to utilize a dark-green color scheme, and the fourth overall with GaoLigator from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger , Karakuri Ball 12: Catch Spider from Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger , Karakuri Warrior Fūraimaru's variation from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger , and the Shield Ressha from Ressha Sentai ToQger .
- The name 'Kishiryuzin' shares the same ending suffix as the main giant robots of two previous dinosaur themed sentai teams.
- It bears some similarity to GaoGod.
- Both are redecos of the first mecha.
- Both follow a "King"/"God" naming structure/relationship.
- Gao King and Gao God use English words, while Kishiryuoh and Kishiryuzin use Japanese ones.
- Though it's not confirmed if it's based on one, Dinomigo's nose horn makes it resemble a Ceratosaurus.