|This article is about a/an mecha in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
Kishiryuzin is the combined Mecha form of Kishiryu Dinomigo and the dual Cobrago. It consists of Kishiryu Dinomigo's default mecha formation (like Tyramigo), both Cobrago form the shoulder armor and dual swords, and the ByuByuSoul as the head. Like KishiRyuOh and KishiRyuNeptune, Kishiryuzin is fast and agile, but more skilled in swordsmanship and exceptionally strong, due to holding its own against both Tankjoh and Gachireus at the same time. It wields the dual Knight ByuByu Sword (ナイトビュービューソード Naito Byūbyū Sōdo), and the Cobrago Heads (コブラーゴヘッド Koburāgo Heddo) on its shoulders. Its attack is the Flame Beams (フレイムビーム Fureimu Bīmu) energy shots from the Cobrago Heads.
- to be added
Kishiryu Dinomigo (騎士竜ディノミーゴ Kishiryū Dinomīgo) is an independent Kishiryu in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger. Dinomigo is a giant Kishiryu built on the basis of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, like Kishiryu Tyramigo. Dinomigo is armed with two cannons resembling Tyramigo's Knight Cannons (ナイトキャノン Naito Kyanon) on its shoulders, its tail and its own massive jaws. It forms the full body, save for the head, of Kishiryuzin.
Kishiryu Cobrago (騎士竜コブラーゴ Kishiryū Koburāgo) are a pair of auxiliary Kishiryu. They both wields the Knight ByuByu Swords and the Cobrago Heads. They are based on cobras with a dragon and castle tower motif. They form the shoulder pads of Kishiryuzin and grant it the Knight ByuByu Swords.
- to be added
- Like Kishiryu Tyramigo, Dinomigo's name is a mix of "Dinosaur" and "amigo," which means "friend" in both Spanish and Portuguese.
- Cobrago's name is a mix of "cobra", a venomous snake, and "go".
- Dinomigo is a remold and repaint of Tyramigo with the two drills and mini-guns omitted from Tyramigo.
- Dinomigo is the first Dinosaur mecha to utilize a dark-green color scheme, and the fourth overall with GaoLigator from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger, Karakuri Ball 12: Catch Spider from Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger, Karakuri Warrior Fūraimaru's variation from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, and the Shield Ressha from Ressha Sentai ToQger.
- The name 'Kishiryuzin' shares the same ending suffix as the main giant robots of two previous dinosaur-themed sentai teams.
- It bears some similarity to GaoGod.
- Both are Redecos of the first mecha.
- Both follow a "King"/"God" naming structure/relationship.
- Gao King and Gao God use English words, while Kishiryuoh and Kishiryuzin use Japanese ones.
- Despite being based on a Tyrannosaurus, Dinomigo's nose horn makes it resemble a Ceratosaurus.
- Cobrago may be the first Kishiryu to be based on a modern-day reptile rather than a dinosaur or primitive animal.