|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "This is the castle I love!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Ryugu Tamatebacco (リューグ・タマテバッコ Ryūgu Tamatebakko) is an oarfish-themed Gangler Monster from the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "Plunge/Plonge" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Ganglers, Ryugu Tamatebacco have the special ability to disguise himself as a hitman to hunt for treasures.
- Age Manipulation: Ryugu can launch smoke from the right portion of his chest (the oarfish mouth) that can accelerate a person's age to their elderly years.
- Water Bolts: Ryugu can generate and launch bolts of water from his hands.
- Land Swimming: Due to the "Plunge/Plonge" treasure equipped in his safe, Ryugu can swim around in land and through walls.
- Shumokku Nokogilance (シュモックノコギランス Shumokku Nokogiransu): A spear with the blade tip resembling a sawfish's nose and Ryugu's primary weapon.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Height: 190 cm (Giant: 47.5 cm)
- Weight: 209 kg (Giant: 522.5 Tons)
- Criminal Record: Forcibly aging a person
- Lupin Collection: "Plunge/Plonge" Shark Fins
- Gangler Safe Location: Torso
- Password: 3-1-4
- Animal Theme: Oarfish
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Agrostichthys parkeri
- He is the first Gangler Monster to be defeated by LupinKaiser Magic.
- Ryugu Tamatebacco's suit contains elements of Namero Bacho's suit.
- Ryugu Tamatebacco's ability to grow humans into old age is very similar to Zakurobacuum's ability from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.
- His weapon is a rebuilt and repainted version of Rabroom Jaws' weapon.
- Ryugu Tamatebacco is the third Gangler Monster to have human form not to be shown on screen (albeit it did appear in a photograph).
- Ryugu Tamatebacco's name may be based on the japanese word for giant oarfish (リュウグウノツカイ Ryūgūnotsukai).
- Ryugu Tamatebacco's name may be based on Ryūgū-jō (Dragon Palace Castle) and Tamatebako (Jewel Box) from the story of Urashima Tarō.
- His ability to raplidy age a human also draws insperation from the Urashima Tarō story (IE: after Urashima Tarō opens the Tamatebako he recived from Otohime (the princess of the undersea palace Ryūgū-jō; who warned not to open it), a cloud of white smoke arose thus turning him to a white-haired old man).
- The "bacco" part may also be derived from "Tobacco", as a reference to smoking, as this Gangler's natural ability is his smoke attack.
- Ryugu Tamatebacco’s safe passcode is a reference to the first three digits of Pi.