|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
Diabolico unleashes his three most powerful monsters who threaten the city with explosive feathers. The Rangers are no match against them, until Ryan comes to terms with his evil past and becomes the Titanium Ranger again to fight for good.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Brianne Siddall as Impus (voice)
- David Stenstrom as Demonite (voice)
- Alonzo Bodden as Thunderon (voice)
- Ezra Weisz as Falkar (voice)
- Chad Suros as Jimmy
- Patricia Place as Wise Woman
- Loren Chase as Mother
- Brent Keast as Newsperson
- Savannah Brooke Mersola as Katie
- This episode picked up where "Truth Discovered" had left off.
- The Curse of the Cobra arc begins in this episode.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Troika monsters Thunderon, Demonite and Falkar.
- If you look closely at the bus Ryan was going to go on, it was headed for Los Angeles with an announcement that it was headed for Van Nuys; a suburb in the San Fernando Valley.
- Ryan's Destiny was released on the VHS Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue: Titanium Ranger Curse of the Cobra.