|This article is about a/an monster in Lupinranger VS Patranger.|
|"You beset on my gamble?!"|
|―Final words before Death[src]|
Ruretta Gerou (ルレッタ・ゲロウ Ruretta Gerō) was a frog-themed Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "Like a rolling cube/Comme un cube qui roule" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
Disguising himself as a casino owner, he abused the capabilities of the "Like a rolling cube/Comme un cube qui roule" in his safe in order to unfairly extort money from his casino patrons and land them in huge debt, until the Lupinrangers came and stole the treasure from his safe. When the cops who would later become the Patrangers arrived, he was destroyed by a single blast from all three VS Changers, According to Jim Carter, he was also planning to harvest the patrons' organs.
Greedy and unfair, he had no qualms in extorting money from his patrons when they were lost due to his manipulations. He was also implied to be sadistic, as he was said to almost harvest the lost patrons' organs according to Jim Carter.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Gangler, Ruretta Gerou have the special ability to disguise himself as a Casino Owner.
- Probability Manipulation: Due to the Comme un cube qui roule treasure equipped within his safe, he can can control the outcome of games of chance.
to be added
to be added
- Spawn Bomb (スポーン・ボム Supōn Bomu): He uses throwing bombs resembling a frog's spawns.
- Tongue: He can utilize his long tongue in a telescopic manner for combat.
- Criminal Record: Gambling (as well as possible organ harvesting)
- Lupin Collection: Comme un cube qui roule 6-sided Die
- Gangler Safe Location: Gut
- Password Number: 2-0-7
Behind the Scenes
Ruretta Gerou is voiced by and portrayed in his human form by Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡弘之 Muraoka Hiroyuki).
- Ruretta Gerou is based on the Beelzebufo.
His name contains the Japanese onomatopoeic term for a frog's croaking ("gerogero"). His first name is derived from the Japanese word for roulette ("ruretto"), referring to his connection with gambling.
- Ruretta Gerou holds the record for shortest amount of screen time for a monster, as he appears for approximately 5 minutes before being destroyed.
to be added