|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
Created by Elsa from the Ruby Dragon card which is part of the game called Dragon War, and the most powerful card. Unfortunately for Ethan, Principal Randall takes the card from him, when she catches him and Devin playing on school grounds. As Elsa, she uses the Geno Randomizer to bring the Ruby Dragon to life. The Ruby Dragon's first mission is to defeat Trent, then he battles the other Rangers. The White Ranger shows up to take him down, but the Ruby Dragon knows Trent's keeping Mesogog's true identity from the other Rangers. The Ruby Dragon uses this to his advantage, but the Power Rangers are able to come together and defeat him with the Z-Rex Blaster, Super Mode. It takes the Thundersaurus Megazord, the Mezodon Megazord, and the Dino Stegazord's combined efforts to destroy him completely.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Speed: The Ruby Dragon's speed is similar to the White Dino Ranger's and was able to match it in combat.
- Superhuman Resistance: The Ruby Dragon is nearly immune to every single attack the Rangers used on him.
- Eye Beams: Ruby Dragon can blast purple lightning beams from his eyes which is his strongest attack since it took down all five Rangers and caused all three Megazords to be severely shaken up.
- Flight: Ruby Dragon can fly in the air.
- Claws-The Ruby Dragon has no weapons but does have large claws on his fingers that he can use against his enemies.
- Unlike in Dino Thunder, Ruby Dragon was actually the final monster faced in Abaranger and was sent to try and revive the main villain using some mysticism.
- The Ugly Monster came later than this monster's counterpart but was a combination of the two main antagonists and not a monster of the week.
- The design of the cards were from Dragon War, which bare a resemblance to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.
- Trinoid 1: Dragondoran - Super Sentai counterpart in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. See comparison page.