|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- "We're the Royal Guards."
- ―Royal Guards[src]
The first Royal Guards appear before Prince Vekar to deliver the Armada Megazord and combat the Super Mega Rangers before being defeated after a tough struggle. It took the combined firepower of the Super Mega Cannon and the the Legendary Final Strike to destroy these extremely powerful minions.
Powers and abilities
- Strength-Out of all the soldiers in either Megaforce or Super Megaforce, the Royal Guards are by far the strongest as they were able to go toe to toe with the Rangers and even overwhelm them when they first met.
- Durability-Just to be able to destroy the first two Royal Guards, it took the combined firepower of the Super Mega Cannon and the the Legendary Final Strike since evvery other strike had no effect on thier heavily armoured skin.
- Energy Blasts-Even without thier spears, the Royal Guards can fire orange energy basts from thier hands as shown when the one fighting Noah in Blue Sonic Mode did this.
- Hand to Hand Combat-The Royal Guards were easily a match for the Super Mega Rangers when they first battled but proved much less effective in subsequent battles.
- War Staff-Each Royal Guard carries a staff which they can use as large spears.
- Energy Blasts-The royal spears can unleash energy.
- Armada Power Blast-The Royal Guard's most powerful attack where they can combine two staffs to generate an energy wave with the symbol of the Armada which is powerful enough to take down all six Rangers with one blast.
- None of their appearances include any US footage of the Guards themselves.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce