|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- ""It's out!"!"
- ―Rosokuloid after the flame atop it's head was out our and his final words before his death [src]
The Rousokuloid (ロウソクロイド Rōsokuroido) is a Metaloid created by Escape when she used the "light up" Metavirus to infect a candle. The flame on his head has a hypnotic effect that drags people into sleep to experience their worst nightmares; dying in the nightmare meaning death in real life.
After Beet Buster and Stag Buster snuff out his flame during the first encounter, Rousokuloid relights himself while arming himself with Shokudai Rod lance to defend his flame. While attempting to hijack a television station to induce nightmares across the airwaves, Rousokuloid is destroyed by Yellow Buster, Beet Buster, and Stag Buster.
- Identification Number: A-96
- Install Metavirus: KOWAGARASERU
- Production Motif: Candle
- Height: 198 cm. (6 feet, 6 inches)
- Weight: 255 kg. (562 lbs.)
- Rousokuloid is voiced by Keiichi Nanba (難波 圭一)
- Rousokuloid's suit actor is Hiroyuki Tanaka.
- Rousokuloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- RousokuZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Burnertron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.