|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
- "I am the robot Rotox. Ready for action!"
- ―Rotox's first words[src]
- ""My shield!""
- ―Rotox immediately after having his shield obliterated by Troy and his final words before his initital destruction.[src]
- "I am repaired, upgraded and ready for action!"
- ―Rotox DX immediately after being rebuilt[src]
- "Metal Alice will defeat you!"
- ―Rotox DX's final words before his death.[src]
Rotox (Rotox DX) is the first mechanical opponent faced by the Mega Rangers and the primary antagonist of the episode "The Human Factor". He is a prototype who is sent out to analyze the Rangers' strengths and weaknesses, for Vrak intends to defeat humanity through the Robots without making the same mistakes as the Insectoids and Toxic Mutants before them. In the season finale episode of Power Rangers Megaforce "End Game" three robotic clones of Rotox, the Water Rotox Army, were created.
As Admiral Malkor enters his cocoon, Metal Alice is completed by Vrak and creates her first experimental machine, Rotox. To demonstrate the might of machines, she attacks him but loses her left leg. After pulling herself together and having earned Vrak's approval, she sends Rotox to attack the city, drawing the attention of the Megaforce.
The Rangers try to fight him but are outmatched and restrained by Rotox's strength and weaponry. Robo Knight later arrives but is caught by surprise and temporarily incapacitated. The Rangers then break free from the chains restricting them and ascend into the Ultra Mode, which proves more than enough to defeat Rotox.
Immediately after Rotox’s death, Metal Alice recreated Rotox into Rotox DX to destroy the rangers while she tried to persuade Robo Knight into joining her. He overpowers them using his chest cannons, but he retreats with Metal Alice after. They go back to battle the rangers but Robo Knight arrives and aids the Rangers. Metal Alice retreats He is destroyed. Vrak sends the Zombolts and he grows giant, and he has both of his arms broken off. He is then destroyed by the Gosei Ultimate Megazord, much to Metal Alice and Vrak’s displeasure.
As the first of a line created to demonstrate the superior strength and endurance of robots, Rotox is tough and confident in his abilities. He follows his assignments to the letter and has a taste for extreme destruction. Also, he is very enthusiastic when it comes to fighting, with his catchphrase being "Ready for Action!". He is very loyal to Metal Alice and Vrak and he sticks to his mission to destroy the Rangers. He is a very rough and tough monster.
- Scan: Rotox can scan his enemies for strength and weaknesses.
- Roll Out Rush: Rotox can retract his limbs, turning him into a wheel that will rush at his enemies.
- Chain Blast: Rotox is able to fire chains to tie up his enemies.
- Laser Vision: Rotox can fire highly focused red colored energy lasers from his optical sensors.
- Eye Blast: Rotox can also fire a red colored energy blast from his optical sensors.
- Super Strength: Rotox is one of the stronger monsters in Megaforce, being able to to outmatch all five of the Megaforce Rangers in the first battle.
- Super Armor: Rotox has super strong armor that can take many direct hits from his enemies.
- Left Arm Gatling Gun: Rotox has a Gatling gun for his left arm.
- Nether Beam: Rotox can fire a red tractor beam from his left arm Gatling gun to grab and throw his enemies around.
- Shield: Rotox can use a shield which excels in offense and defense and is strong enough to block the Megaforce Blasters. He created it by using his Nether Beam to attract matter and condense them.
- Shield Rush: Rotox can throw his shield into the enemies that will repeatedly attack the target like a boomerang.
Weaknessesto be added
- Super Strength: Thanks to Metal Alice, Rotox is ten times stronger then before.
- Super Armor: His defense in his armor is raised and can take more hits.
- Eye Blast: He can fire red energy blasts from his optical sensors, but they are more stronger than the original.
- Chest Lasers: Rotox DX can also fire rounds of red energy lasers from his chest.
- Hyper Barrage: Rotox DX's strongest attack where he can fire his eye blasts and a powerful barrage of red energy beams, lightning rays, and orange energy balls from his chest.
- Left Twin Pincer Claw: His left arm is now a twin pincer-like claw that can be used for combat. It is strong enough to catch and dissipate the Megaforce Blaster Dynamic Victory Charge.
- Lightning Ground Wave: Rotox can slam his pincer claw down to generate red colored lightning waves that can travel across the ground to be unleashed at his enemies.
- Nether Beam: Rotox DX can fire a red colored tractor beam like before, but it is fired from his left twin pincer claw.
- Right Axe Arm: His right arm is a double-edged axe that can also be used for combat.
Weaknessesto be added
Behind the Scenes
- Rotox is voiced by Mark Wright.
to be added
to be added
- Rotox is the first and only monster in both Megaforce and Super Megaforce to get upgraded.
- Rotox has only one less model than Sentai, Zan-KT0 of the Shot, which had they adapted would've been used in Super Megaforce.
- Rotox is the only monster in either Megaforce or Super Megaforce to say absolutely nothing upon growing. He didn't even laugh.
to be added
- Zan-KT of the Shield - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page. (first form)
- Zan-KT0 of the Shot - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (first form)
- Zan-KT2 of the Shoot - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page. (second form)
- Water Rotox Army