|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
- ""Kick into Overdrive! Pink Ranger!""
Rose Ortiz is one of the main protagonists of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. She is a Mensa-level academic who becomes the Pink Operation Overdrive Ranger, the Pink Ranger of the Overdrive Rangers.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Video Game Appearances
- 3 Personality
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Pink Overdrive Ranger
- 6 Ranger Key
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Appearances
- 9 See Also
- 10 References
Before joining the team she was building a robot in a University lab in London, as well as writing a paper on Advanced Nuclear Robotics Science, and at Harvard she took a year in Ancient Universal Legends. Rose was chosen by Andrew Hartford for her skills in working with science equipment and adventure devices. Mig on her own in One Fine Day, Miratrix and Bombardo in Pirate in Pink.She also claims she learned how to translate morse code by the age of four. Despite her high intelligence, she shows a highly casual nature and is often found chewing something. She is also a highly dangerous fighter, equally fights
Growing up so quickly because of her high intelligence, (even skipping most of grade school, starting college at eight years old), Rose didn't have much of a childhood. She set her sights on increasing her knowledge to an extensive amount, partially because as a little girl she never felt unique or special in any way. It's her experiences as a Ranger that teach her that she's special, that she has friends who care about her, and that she can let loose once in a while and enjoy herself, even while having to save the world.
She was once transformed into a pirate, Rosie the Bold, and ended up bonding with the spectre of the pirate Brownbeard; she keeps it a secret that she loved being a pirate. Rose mixed zord based technology with the Sentinel Sword to create a new armor, but stated it was not safe for humans. Her new armor would later be used by Mack Hartford as his Battlizer, making him the Red Sentinel Ranger.
Rose and the other Overdrive Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Video Game Appearances
Power Rangers Key Scanner
Rose as Pink Overdrive Ranger, appears in the app videogame Power Rangers Key Scanner, among various other Rangers teams.
Power Rangers Dash
Rose along with the other Overdrive Rangers as well among all the Ranger teams which appear in the Korean-developed mobile game Power Rangers Dash.
As the brains of the team, Rose is considered genius prodigy by many, which she takes pride in and says she's "never wrong." Rose is reserved but friendly. She considers her work as Ranger as chance of discoveries and impressions, but she takes her job seriously. Rose is also very enthusiastic.
Powers and Abilities
- Genetic Invisibility: Upon joining Operation Overdrive, Rose's DNA was reconstructed. which granted her the ability of invisibility.
- Genius-Level Intellect: A Mensa-level genius with an encyclopedic knowledge regarding almost any subject, Rose is an extremely smart and intelligent young woman and is considered a young prodigy by many people. Beside her skills in science, she is also highly gifted in ancient artifacts and legends and the only one who can match her in this regions is Andrew Hartford himself.
Pink Overdrive Ranger
Appearances: OO Episodes 1-28, 30-32, SM Episodes 20 & LBEV
Morph and Roll Call
The Pink Overdrive Ranger Key is Rose’s personal Ranger Key. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Emma Goodall (Super Megaforce Pink) who uses it to fight as the Pink Overdrive Ranger. Although it has not been used, it has been seen in the Scanner app and the toyline.
Behind the Scenes
- Rose is played by Rhoda Montemayor.
- As the Pink Overdrive Ranger, her suit actors in Super Sentai footage from Boukenger were Motokuni Nakagawa (中川 素州 Nakagawa Motokuni) and Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko) & her suit actors in US/NZ footage were Hiromi Sunaoshi (砂押裕美 Sunaoshi Hiromi) and Kazuhiro Yokoyama (横山 和博 Yokoyama Kazuhiro). Her stunt double is Motoko Nagino (梛野 素子 Nagino Motoko).