|This article is about a/an monster in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
- "Ma'am. (.....) Yes, Lady Shiborena."
- ―Rose Nezire's first words
description to be added
This Nezire was partially created from Shibolena's DNA, linking them via the rose on Shibolena's rapier. As a result, Bara Nezire could recover from any wound as long as Shibolena was all right. While Chisato goes off after Shibolena, the other Megarangers have a hard time fighting Bara Nezire who whips the Megarangers with her vines and blast them with her shoulder flowers. Deciding to finish the fight, Bara Nezire allows Bibidebi to bite her and she overpowers Galaxy Mega. However, when Mega Yellow destroys Shibolena's rose, Bara Nezire looses her advantage and is destroyed by Galaxy Mega's Galaxy Lance.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- Rose Nezire's power to continuously revive herself is similar to The Nefuluss from Choushinsei Flashman. Both were created from the DNA of the main villainesses (Leh Näfel and Shibolena) of the seasons, and can resurrect as long as their origin aren't harmed by the heroes.
- Rose Nezire was portrayed by Miki Yoshino
- Rose Nezire were designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.
Behind the Scenes
- The reason she went unused in Power Rangers in Space, due to her dominatrix appearance and almost all footage involving a young Japanese girl along with Shibolena who was also unadapted for Power Rangers In Space.