|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "Not for long Power Rangers! You lose! I win!"
Rockstar is the rock monster, who was the henchman of Scorpina and helped her fight the Rangers and seek the Mirror of Destruction. He serve as the titular secondary antagonist of the episode "The Rockstar".
Rockstar was summoned by Scorpina to help her defeat the Rangers and find the ancient artifact Mirror of Destruction. Rockstar could fire sparkling rocks from his abdomen. Rocks could stick to their victims, preventing them from fighting effectively. Monster pursued Jason's cousin Jeremy, since he possessed the mirror. Rockstar tried to kill Jeremy with stone, but Mirror protected it's owner. Jeremy accidentally pointed the Mirror at Rockstar, and Rockstar was destroyed when he saw his reflection in the mirror.
Powers And Abilities
- Physical Strength
- Sparkling Rocks Firing
Behind The Scenes
- Rockstar was voiced by Tony Oliver.
- Rockstar is the first and only monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, that was destroyed by the civilian, not a ranger.
- Shellshock is the final monster since Shellshock to speak as Spidertron through Mutitus did nothing but snarls and growls.
- Frankenstein's Monster does not count as he said two very short lines and is generally classed as a non-speaking monster.