|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Rocking and Rolling is the ninth episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel. It is the third episode of the Gold Ranger arc. It features the debut of the Bull Rider Megazord, and Galvanax's upgraded foot soldiers, Basher Bots.
At Summer Cove, Levi is preparing for his first concert in a 3-month world tour, although he assures the Rangers he’ll still be around when they need the Gold Ranger. A little girl runs in, one of Levi’s biggest fans, and takes a selfie with the pop superstar – using Levi’s personal cellphone…the infamous Burger Morpher.
An earthquake suddenly hits, and the other Rangers run to investigate while Levi prepares for his concert.
The Rangers run to the mine in their Ninja Training suits to discover the origin of the earthquakes – Stonedozer, who plans to destroy the arena Levi is performing in. Brody tries to warn Levi of the incoming attack, but can’t reach him as the pop superstar is currently performing.
We see a portion of Levi singing, until Victor and Monty bust out of the speakers on stage to perform with him. Security guards interfere, and the duo gets hit with a drum and guitar, prompting the entire arena to laugh at them.
Stonedozer successfully begins his earthquakes, and the Rangers make it to the arena to evacuate the audience. Levi joins the team, and helps all the people escape.
Back at Summer Cove High School, Levi delivers a press conference announcing he will postpone his world tour. He tells the Rangers that it’s more important to him to be a Ranger, and plus, he’s always wanted to finish high school.
In comes the Summer Cove mayor, who announces that Victor is a city hero for breaking his bones while saving people from the earthquakes. He presents a cup to Victor, who is wrapped in bandages, until Kody rips off the loose bandages, revealing Victor faked his injuries. Half-naked, Victor runs away without the prize while the Rangers laugh on.
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent
- Caleb Bendit - Monty
- Campbell Cooley - Ripcon, Cosmo Royale (voices)
- Phil Brown - Stonedozer (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Luanne Gordon - Reporter
- Stanley Jackson - Tom
- Isadora Pontes - Mary Masters
- Daniel Sing - Mayor of Summer Cove
- Ninja Steel Red - Ninja Clone, Robo Red Zord, Rumble Tusk Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Blue - Dragon Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Yellow - Nitro Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel White - Kodiak Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Pink - Zoom Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Gold - Storm (Tornado Mode) (x2), Ninja Clone, Storm (Lightning Mode), Storm (Tornado Slash), Bull Rider Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- When Ninja Steel Gold summons the Bull Rider Zord he enters the cockpit, but when he activates Ninja Master Mode he "reenters" it.
- Also he acts like he activated the mode for the first time even though he first used it in the previous episode.
- When fighting Stonedozer atop that mound of dirt, a cloud of dust obscures the two combatants and then we see Stonedozer falling down the hill. Levi's arm was in a different position to where the moments before the shots demonstrated it should have been (across the left side of his body when it should have been pointing behind him). This implies that there was an attack during the dust cloud but there was no sound effect for it.
- Hayley claimed that Levi's concert was about to start even though the sign clearly showed that it wouldn't take place until later that night. This error remained throughout most of the beginning of the episode, as it was referenced over and over.
- While spying on the new foot soldiers from a hill, the entrance of the underground mine was light brown in color, had one wooden plank holding up the ceiling, and had something blocking the bottom half of the entrance, but when the Rangers attacked the soldiers, and Brody and Sarah ran inside, the design of it changed to being dark brown, having no plank to hold up the ceiling, and nothing was blocking the way of the entrance.
- During the shot of Brody and Sarah running in, both characters were oddly placed too close to the right, so Sarah's elbow clipped through the wall as she ran in. This was due to the shot of them running in not being real, as it was a camera manipulation green screen effect, most likely due to them not being able to go into the real one due to shooting reasons.
- Also the position of the two guards changed between the close and far shots of them guarding the entrance.
- During the earthquake evacuation, Sarah and Preston speak into the microphones. However their voices shouldn't be amplified as they both had a helmet on.
- Stonedozer grunted when the Rangers revealed themselves to have survived the stadium collapse although none of the lasers hit him (one going to the far left and the other behind.
- The Ninja StarBurger from Ninninger is used as Levi's camera. This is due to the use of Sentai footage,
- It is revealed that Summer Cove is in California, much like the majority of the cities in previous seasons.
- Redbot, Galvanax and Madame Odius don't appear in this episode.
- The Kudabots do not appear in this episode with the exception of Cosmo Royale's two Kudabot assistants who bring the Gigantify machine onto the stage.
- The Basher Bots are used for the first time in this episode. This is also thier first appearance.
- Jordi Webber joins the main cast as Levi from this episode onward.
- This is the first time since May 12th, 2010 (the day Disney sold their rights to power rangers back to Saban Brands) that the viewership has gone under 1 million viewers (the 9th airing episode earned 0.95 million viewers.)
- Shinobi 8: The Nekomata Who Leapt Through Time! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (Bull Rider Zord debut)
- Shinobi 9: Ninjutsu vs. Magic, the Great Battle! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (Bashers' Debut)
- Shinobi 10: Yee-haw! The Gold StarNinger - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)