|This article is about a/an faction in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "Welcome, ninjas. Meet my Robo-Ranger Army."
- ―Lord Draven[src]
The Robo Rangers, or Ranger Clones, are an army, numbering in the hundreds, of fake Rangers led by Lord Draven. They are composed of several types, each one derived from an individual Power Ranger and numbering in the dozens alone.
Lord Draven was the power hungry leader of the Antiverse who wished to dominate the multiverse. He made contact with Madame Odius from his home universe, the Antiverse and teamed up with her to take over all realities. He promised to Odius that he would let her rule the prime world while he would rule the other ones. Their plan was to use The Mega Arrows to break down the walls between dimensions and invade using the Robo Rangers that were made from technology she provided. The most notable along thier number was a clone of veteran Tommy Oliver who acted as Draven's right hand man of sorts. They first appeared as a united army after Preston attempted to take the Mega Arrows out of the Antiverse on his Dragon Zord and they then shot the Rangers out of the sky using thier various blasters. Draven reclaimed his arrows and ordered his army to attack the Ninja Rangers although the Legendary Rangers luckily showed up to help. With the help of the Legendary Rangers, the Ninja Rangers easily overwhelmed and destroyed many of the Robo Rangers. They then joined forces and destroyed the last remnants with thier sidearms.
- Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
- Pink Turbo Ranger
- Blue Space Ranger
- Black Dino Ranger
- White Dino Ranger
- Samurai Gold
- Megaforce Yellow
- The Robo Rangers were the first Evil Ranger team in twelve years, the last being the Evil Overdrive Rangers from Power Rangers Operation Overdrive in 2007.
- All of the Ranger Clones having black gloves and boots are very similar to the also robotic Cyborg Rangers from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
- Much like the Cyborg Rangers, the Robo Rangers are American exclusive
- Both teams had black spike shoulder pads which shows that they are Draven’s Clones (although in the Robo Rangers' case, this was only after Strikning made them malfunction)..
- Due to needing to put the shoulder pads on, the White Dino Ranger robots are missing the shield from the original costumes.
- A Red Robo Ranger called "Evil Red Ranger" was released by Bandai America as part of the Super Ninja Steel toyline. This surprised many as they were not previously announced and came after Hasbro announcement that they bought out Power Rangers and Bandai America is owned by Hasbro.
- They are the first American made foot soldiers since the Ninja Stuntmen.
- Unlike the other teams, there are 2 ranger types based on the Dino Thunder team, while the rest were exclusively based on single variants.