|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Ripperat is selected by Cosmo Royale and sent by Galvanax to attack Calvin Maxwell, Hayley Roster and Mick in order to obtain Ninja Steel from a trophy. Calvin and Hayley try to fight back with a racket and baseball bat respectively, but Ripperat easily outmatched them. He then destroys Mick's Datacom and prepares to finish the shapeshifter off. But the Nexus Prism arrives and hits Ripperat in the side, saving them. Calvin and Hayley pull out the Yellow and White Ninja Power Stars from the Prism. Brody Romero, Preston Tien, Sarah Thompson and Redbot arrive and the three Rangers morph with the new Yellow and White Rangers battling along. Ripperat begins to battle the Rangers, but is overpowered by the Battle Morphers in Attack Mode and destroyed by Brody's Red Ninja Strike Steel Slash Final Attack. Cosmo Royale uses the Gigantify Machine to enlarge Ripperat. But right after he was enlarged, his chainsaw gauntlets stopped working, giving the Rangers enough time to summon their new Ninja Steel Zords. Ripperat's chainsaws start working again and he does battle with the Zords. He gets the upper hand at first by slamming the Robo Red Zord backwards into a building but is outmatched by the Dragon Zord's Fire Breath and then obliterated by the Rangers' Ninja Blaster Final attack.
Ripperat is revealed to have a twin brother named Trapsaw, who in term is nearly identical to him.
Ripperat was shown to be ruthless but he tended to have a sarcastic sense of humor.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: Ripperat could teleport to any location at will in a long energy stream.
- Decent Fighter-Ripperat was able to overwhelm the Robo Red Zord in battle.
- Strength: Ripperat easily knocked aside the baseball bat and racket used against him and a single slash from his right chainsaw gauntlet destroyed Mick's Datacom.
- Durability: When fighting Hayley and Calvin, being smacked in the head by her racket did no damage to Ripperat and a single strike from the Nexus Prism knocked him over but he quickly recovered.
to be added
- Chainsaw Gauntlets: Ripperat had gauntlets resembling the fabled claws of the kamaitachi from Japanese mythology for combat.
- Ground Chainsaw Cutter: Ripperat could launch glowing purple chainsaw-like energy cutters from his chainsaw gauntlets that travel across the ground. This took down Mick in three hits.
- Energy Block: Ripperat could power up his gauntlets with purple energy and use them to block attacks from his enemies.
- Destruction: By blocking his enemies' weapons with his energized chainsaws, Ripperat could break them. This broke Hayley's racket and bent Calvin's bat in two which was said to be metal.
- Energy Waves: Ripperat could launch purple energy waves from his chainsaw gauntlets. This attack covered a huge range and was powerful enough to take down and hit both Hayley and Calvin in one hit.
- Energy Empowerment: Ripperat could charge up his chainsaws blades with purple energy and strike down at the enemy with full force. A single energized slash might have killed Mick if the Ninja Nexus Prism had not intervened.
- Energy Cutter: Ripperrat could launch glowing purple energy cutters from his chainsaw gauntlets. They could cause large explosions on impact as shown when he was battling the Red Ranger and his Robo Red Zord.
- Serrated Throwing Kunai: Once enlarged, Ripperat had kunai with serrated edges to toss at his foes.
Behind the Scenes
- Ripperat was voiced by Adrian Smith.
to be added
to be added
- Ripperat was the first uniquely created monster in Ninja Steel since Korvaka was a repainted version of Mig and Lavagor was Venjix's first form verbatim.
- Unlike his Japanese counterpart, Ripperat was not destroyed by the Ninja Steel Megazord since the production team decided to introduce it in the following episode,
- However, this Zord footage was later used for his twin brother Trapsaw's Megazord battle eight episodes later.
to be added