|This article is about a/an actor in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- He was awarded the semi-grand prix SNOW award at the boy's high school Mr. Con in 2018.
- His hobby is cooking.
- Currently, he's working as SNOWBOY, PR ambassador for the app "SNOW".'
- Practiced guitar specifically for Episode 24: Let's Start A Band!
On March 31st, Toei Productions reported during a press conference that Komiya had tested positive for COVID-19, after Komiya reported losing his sense of taste on the 24th, and had stopped filming the weekend of the 28th. On April 4th, a director tweeted out that Rio had recovered and that filming of Kiramager would resume (it was confirmed to have actually resumed in June).  On April 9th, Rio confirmed via his twitter that he was officially discharged from the hospital, however, he would still remain home for at least two weeks.Despite his recovery, Japan's state of emergency regarding the COVID-19 pandemic put the show on hiatus from May 17 to June 14.
In Archive Footage
- to be added
- At 17 years old, he is the youngest main actor to play lead Red Sentai role. Beating the previous record of Asahi Itou (Kairi Yano) who was 18 years old at the time.
- He is also the first main Red Sentai actor to be born in the 21st century.
- During his stay at home in quarantine with COVID-19, his fellow Super Sentai actors from past seasons posted get well wishes and cheers for his recovery on Twitter and Instagram.