|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
Return of the Caveman is the fourth episode of Power Rangers Dino Charge. This episode delves into Koda's past, and features the debut of the Dino Cycles and the Raptor Zord, making way for the Dino Charge Megazord's second combination, the Stego-Raptor Formation.
Chase tries to help Koda adapt to modern day technology after he struggles to learn how to ride their new high tech Dino Cycles. But when they are caged in a cave by one of Sledge's monsters, Koda must rely on his caveman instincts to escape and save his friend.
to be added
- Brennan Mejia - Tyler Navarro
- Camille Hyde - Shelby Watkins
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda
- Michael Taber - Riley Griffin
- James Davies - Chase Randall
- Claire Blackwelder - Kendall Morgan
- Adam Gardiner - Sledge
- Paul Harrop - Fury
- Estevez Gillespie - Wrench and Curio
- Jackie Clarke - Poisandra
- Nic Sampson - Slammer
- Myles Soa - Taku
- Levi Guyan - Peter
- Jackson Harris - Peter's friend
- Campbell Cooley - Mecha Voice
- Dino Charge Red Ranger - Dino Cycle, T-Rex + T-Rex (Morpher Blast), T-Rex (Battle Mode)
- Dino Charge Black Ranger - Para (attempted)
- Dino Charge Blue Ranger - Stego (Battle Mode)
- Dino Charge Green Ranger - Dino Cycle, Raptor (Power Slash), Raptor (Battle Mode)
- Dino Charge Pink Ranger - Tricera (Battle Mode)
- In the original airing, when Tyler inserts a Dino Charger into his Morpher while riding his Dino Cycle, the Charger has the original "Gabutyra" text on it instead of the dubbed "Tyrannosaurus Rex" text. This was corrected in subsequent airings.
- Peter claims his leg was broken, however he is later shown able to walk on it while his leg is merely bandaged rather than being in a cast (it could be assumed that he merely believed his leg was broken, especially when considering that Koda was protecting him from harm when they were captured).
- When Riley inserts his Dino Charger in into the Morpher, it is not in its activated mode.
- Yoshi Sudarso clarified in an interview with Asians on Film that Koda was indeed frozen by the Energem 100,000 years ago, which is why he is only now learning about all things modern, including English. 
- It was later confirmed in the next episode.
- Chase does not appear morphed in this episode.
- This episode completes the full morph phrases that were first introduced with the Dino Charge Morpher toy, and names the Rangers during the roll call. Previous episodes have had them be addressed simply as "Rangers", and not individually.
- Coincidentally, Peter is also the name of Yoshi Sudarso's real life younger brother.
- Brave 3: It's Going to Get Wild! The Slashing Brave - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page.