|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- ""So displeased to meet you!""
- ―Repellator's fiorst words when kneeling before Rita in the palace[src]
- ""There's even more of me to fear!""
- ―Repellator when grown.[src]
- ""One down and one to go. Why don't you just give it up White Ranger?""
- ―Repellator when duelling the White Tigerzord after taking down the Thunder Megazord and his final words before his death.[src]
Lord Zedd, seeing as how the Power Rangers are on Edenoi decides to take advantage of the situation and has Finster create Repellator, despite his doubts it will do any good. Repellator immediately transports to a park near Angel Grove. There, he runs into Kimberly, who was suffering from a cold. Their battle ends in a stalemate, as though he was able to scramble Kimberly's molecules upon touch, he also caught her cold. Feeling under the weather, Repellator returned to the Moon Palace to meet Lord Zedd and Rita's wrath, begging for something to take for his cold. He is sent to Finster. Though Finster advises 7 to 10 nights bed rest, Repellator urges him to just give him something to feel temporarily better. He refuses Finster's inoculation, but accepts his bad-tasting tummy medicine. Repellator returns to Earth, feeling refreshed and somehow with the ability to throw his powers. He finds Bulk and Skull pretending to be Power Rangers to a couple of girls and goes after them. Zedd worsens the situation by enlarging him, with no Rangers in sight. However, just then he finds that the Rangers have just returned (from Edenoi) and they face him with Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord. The combined might of these two battle machines led to Repellator's doom, with the Thunder Sabre doing him in.
Repellator is a disgusting creature and is fully aware of it. However, he himself is disgusted and offended when Kimberly sneezes on him several times. He also shows a high respect for Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd saluting them upon their first meeting, and being afraid upon his return that he has disappointed them.
Powers and abilities
- Molecule Scrambling-Repellator can scramble the moolecules of anyone who touches him which can cause or worsen an illness.
- "Disruptors"-Repellator can fire green "disruptors" from the horns around his body which can make the White Tigerzord and Thunder Megazord cringe.
- Claws-Like Silver Horns, Repellator may lack any real weapons but has giant clawed hands.
- Repellator is a repaint of Silver Horns from the Season 2 episode The Power Transfer painted green and given a tongue. He was a Power Rangers-exclusive monster. The Megazord battle was also Power Rangers-exclusive.
- He was portayed by Ken Merckx who also voiced Count Dregon in the episode(s).
- Repellator is the last monster to be destroyed by the Thunder Megazord.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Repellator, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $306.01.