The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. You can help us out by editing it!
Reason: Plot details need some fixing and expansion
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Rio Dekin as Shawn
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina(voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Ari Ross as People Pitcher (voice)
- Nakia Burrise displays her real-life skill of playing baseball in this episode.
- Zordon and Alpha 5 do not appear in this episode.
- The Zeo Megazord fight was used in a PC game Power Rangers Zeo PowerActive Words.
- Tanya and Shawn break up permanently this time. Shawn won't appear again until "Game of Honor", which will also be his final appearance.
- The beginning of the episode uses the song "Strike" from VR Troopers.
- The Episode’s title is a possible reference to the movie Angels in the Outfield.
- According to the end credits, this episode was filmed around January 10, 15, and 16, 1996.
- After the Rangers use their group kick against the monster, Tommy materializes from a Red teleportation beam. This is from the unintroduced Defender Wheel.
- It doesn't stand to reason that Rocky (or any Ranger) would keep one half of his Zeonizer in his bag while keeping the other with him.
- Enemies Beware (Instrumental)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.