|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Railtron 2.0 was created off-screen by Scrozzle and sent with some Tronics to steal Morph-X in Sector Echo 05. Devon, Zoey, and Ravi went to fight him alone since Nate and Steel were busy decrypting Robo-Roxy's data drive. He was first seen ordering Tronics to speed up the theft of some Morph-X barrels before a Grid Battleforce SUV arrived and deposited Ravi and Zoey alone since Devon had yet to arrive. Although wary of another Railtron, the duo went into battle against the Tronics unmorphed. The two overpowered his Tronics but he was too much by himself although Blaze (who was actually Cybervillain Blaze Blaze and not the human Blaze) arrived and kicked him down much to his surprise. With his help, they easily decimated the Tronics and Devon arrived so they all morphed and took on Railtron 2.0. They then summoned their Beast-X Blasters but he ducked away and returned fire which they dodged and engaged in a short shootout with the Robotron until Zoey had the idea to fall back in an ambush. Railtron 2.0 followed and was surprised to see just Devon and Ravi. Zoey then jumped down from atop the building and hit Railtron 2.0 with her Beast-X Cannon's Beast-X Cannon Blast, obliterating the Robotron. However, it was revealed shortly thereafter that his real mission was to bide time so that Omegadrone could finish being built.
Railtron 2.0 is a very bossy and impatient monster, rudely telling the Tronics to hurry up. Like his predecessor, many of his mannerisms and lines are based around trains and rail lingo. He is however extremely gullible, being lead right into a trap by the three Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength-Railtron 2.0 is strong enough to throw Ravi and Zoey off of him when they tried to restrain his arms.
- Electric Blasts: Railtron 2.0 can shoot yellow lightning from his arms strong enough to send Zoey and Ravi flipping over backwards.
- Enhanced Speed: Railtron 2.0 is able to run at high speed like a train.
- Gauntlets: Railtron 2.0 has armored gauntlets on his arms to use in combat for offense and defense.
Behind the Scenes
- Both Railtron 1 and Railtron 2.0 are voiced by Jeremy Birchall and share the exact same voice.
- Railtron 2.0 is the second Robotron to not have a Gigadrone counterpart after Dumbbelltron.
- All footage of Railtron with the Tronics up until the Rangers summon their Beast-X Blasters is made exclusively in the US. This is because the Sentai episode didn't introduce Denshaloid 2 and it opened with them already in battle.
- Railtron 2.0 is the final Robotron to appear in the series.
- Railtron - First Railtron Robotron.
- Denshaloid 2 - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.