|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "All aboard for some real trouble!"
- ―Railtron's first words.[src]
- "Sorry, folks. This train is out of service!"
- ―Railtron's final words before his death[src]
Railtron is a cargo train-themed monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
Railtron was created by Avatar Blaze and Avatar Roxy when they infected a tank locomotive. He is task to go after the Beast Bots and steals their data so that Scrozzle can control the Beast-X Megazord and uses Tronics as a distraction. He succeeds in stealing the data memory of Cruise and Smash but fails to steal Jax's data memory after Zoey blasts Railtron and was forced to retreat. He later attempts to steal Jax's memory data again but fails again and drops the data discs. Then the Rangers finally destroy Railtron with a combined Beast X slash attack. After Railtron's defeat, Scrozzle used Railtron's data to create Raildrone and adds two Gigatronics to aid Raildrone. All 3 were destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
Although he acts quite dim-witted, he is quite cunning, sneaking up on the beast bots to steal their data by luring them out. He also acts very much like a train conductor and speaks with train puns. He uses his arms to roll, similar to that of a child pretending to be a train and says 'choo choo' after victories, a lot like a child.
Powers and Abilities
- Data Absorption: Railtron can absorb data and convert it into discs.
- Railroad Launcher: Railtron can fire railroads and train wheels from his chest towards his opponents.
- Arm Armor: To match the Sentai Footage, he powers up his arms with extra armor, used for offense or defense.
to be added
Behind the Scenes
- He is voiced by Jeremy Birchall.
- His original humanoid arms are reused parts from the Gigadrone Alpha Model.
- Unlike previous Robotrons , the infected object would disappear after the Robotron was created. This time, the train created from Railtron still remained after he is created (Much like Railtron's sentai counterpart).
- The idea behind sabotaging the Beast Bots is similar to Spannerloid's plan in Go-Busters.
- Raildrone - Gigadrone counterpart
- Denshaloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.