|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Raildrone was sent to Coral Harbor after the Beast Morphers Rangers caused Scrozzle to lose the Beast Bots' memory data. He was deployed with two Gigatronics and was able to overwhelm the individual Zords until they combined into the Beast X Megazord. They attempted a leaping aerial strike but failed as the Beast-X Blade Blast destroyed the Gigatronics. Devon called for the Cheetah Beast Blaster and Raildrone was destroyed by the Beast-X Hyper Strike.
While Gigadrones mostly barely share the same behavior to their Robotron counterpart, Raildrone is the first one whose shared personality traits more pronounced through its mannerisms during the battle.
Powers and abilities
- Chest Lasers: Raildrone can fire powerful purple colored energy lasers from its chest. This could apparently act as anti-aircraft defenses as they were used against the Chopper Zord and able to force it back.
- Train Formation: With two Gigatronics, it can form a train formation to ram its enemies. This formation can also fly, but when the Gigatronics are shot down, Raildrone falls.
- Gigatronic Summoning: Raildrone can summon two Gigatronics to aid him in battle.
- Arm Armor: Raildrone has arm armor strong enough to deflect the Wheeler Zord Gorilla Mode's Rocket Storm.
Behind the Scenes
- Like Railtron, Raildrone was voiced by Jeremy Birchall.
- Unlike most Gigadrones, Raildrone has similar personality traits to its Robotron counterpart, specifically the train-imitation behavior.
- Raildrone is the first Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers to be aided by foot solders, and is the first Giant Monster-Of-The-Week in the Hasbro era of Power Ranger to be aided by foot solders.
- Railtron - Robotron counterpart
- DenshaZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.