|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
When Maya hears animals in trouble on a distant planet, the Rangers take the Astro Megaship and speed into the cosmos to help. Five enormous animals, the Galactabeasts, are held in cages by the evil general, Brunt . While the teens fight to free the animals, Scorpius sends the Radster monster and Furio to attack Terra Venture.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Wendee Lee / Donene Kistler as Alpha 6 (uncredited)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Tom Wyner as Furio (voice) (uncredited)
- Kim Strauss as Scorpius (voice) (uncredited)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Bob Papenbrook as Radster (voice) (uncredited)
- Kirk Thornton as Brunt (voice) (uncredited)
- In the below panning shot of the Galactabeasts just after they are released, you can see a skyscraper behind the Condor (obviously a leftover from the Sentai footage) even though that they were in a forest.
- The preview for the episode used footage of the Lights of Orion empowering the Rangers in place of the first morph footage.
- It isn't explained how Kai and Kendrix are able to join the others from Terra Venture without the Megaship.
- The Rangers' morphing phrase is revealed in this episode to be "Go Galactic."
- The Rangers are seen teleporting into battle during this episode, a method of transportation they would not use again for unknown reasons.
- This is the first time in the series in which an Elvis-esque monster is seen.
- This is the first appearence of the Galactabeasts .
- Race to the Rescue was released on the VHS Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: The Power of Teamwork Overcomes All.