|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Rabbitcon is a medusa themed mutant that serves as the minor antagonist of the episode "Short-Circuited".
Rabbitcon like all other mutants was created in the result of the science accident. Before the events of the season, he was captured by Time Force. He was released by Ransik in the seventh episode to attack the city. Rabbitcon attacked Silver Hills with army of Cyclobots and encountered the rangers. Trip offered Rabbitcon to surrender without battle, but the mutant refused and the battle started. Rabbitcon nearly defeated Trip with his tentacles, but Trip defeated the mutant with Time strike of his sword. Rabbitcon was nearly defeated, but he removed chain of his DNA and enlarged himself. In the giant battle mutant tried to battle the rangers's Zords with his powerful laser eye, but was defeated by Time Flyers. He was eventually defeated and frozen by Time Force Megazord.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left Arm.
Not much known about personality of this mutant. It shown he is aggressive, arrogant and confident, don't like the rangers and wants to defeat them at any cost.
Powers and Abilities
- Electric tentacles: Rabbitcon has many energy tentacles, which he can use in the battle.
- Enlarging: like all other mutants Rabbitcon can enlarge himself, removing his chain of DNA.
- Laser eye: Rabbitcon can shoot a powerful laser from his eye.
Behind the scenes
- Rabbitcon voice actor is Eddie Frierson.
- The name of this mutant is not mentioned in the TV series, it is fan made.