|This article is about a/an zord in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- "Summon Q-Rex Zord!"
- ―Orion Summoning the Q-Rex Drill
- "Q-Rex Megazord, ready!"
- ―Orion announcing the complete transformation
The Q-Rex Drill is the zord of Orion. It can transform into three forms, the Q-Rex Drill, the Q-Rex, and the Q-Rex Megazord. It is based on the Quantasaurus Rex zord piloted by Eric Myers in Power Rangers Time Force. Q-Rex's cockpit is the standard Super Megaforce console, but altered to accommodate Super Megaforce Silver's anchor motif along with two steering wheels for each corresponding arm.
When Orion unlocked the powers of the Mighty Morphin' Green Ranger Key, the Quantum Ranger Key, and the Dino Thunder White Ranger Key, with the support of Gosei, he is able to call upon the Q-Rex Drill from the future. It's equipped with two helms and three key holes. He summons the Q-Rex Drill with the Silver Legendary Morpher with the Quantum Ranger Key inside it by pressing 0-0-0 then Call. The Drill Mode is equipped with Drill Blasters and the drill which he can use to ram into enemies.
By placing the Mighty Morphin' Green Ranger Key in the center key hole, the Q-Rex Drill transforms into it's Dino Mode. With it, it can fire its Q-Rex Laser from its mouth and use its tail drill to bore into enemies.
The Q-Rex Megazord is the Q-Rex Drill's last and final self-transformation. By placing the Dino Thunder White Ranger key in the center key hole, the Dinozord transforms into the Megazord Mode with the drill becoming its right arm. The drill has the most versatility in this mode as it has three modes: the standard Drill Mode, Trident Mode where the drill spreads apart to form a trident and use its Trident Fist attack, and Shield Mode where it spreads apart into a rotating propeller to block attacks. It's left arm can be covered by the dinosaur head and increase its punching power. By placing the Mighty Morphin' Green Ranger Key, the Quantum Ranger Key, and the Dino Thunder White Ranger Key into each respective Key Hole, the Megazord can perform it's Final Strike, the Triple Drill Attack, spawning its previous two forms and combining drills into one massive drill attack.
While in this mode, the Q-Rex Megazord's arms can be switched with the Legendary Megazord's arms for additional combinations.
- The Q-Rex Megazord can combine with the Legendary Megazord by replacing the Legendary Megazord's arms with the Q-Rex Megazord's arms.
- The Q-Rex Megazord can combine with the Legendary Megazord and the Turbo Falcon Zord to create a new Megazord.
- The Q-Rex's three modes resemble certain other Zords based on what key is used to go into each mode.
- The way it's summoned is 0-0-0 then Call. If we based it on helmet symbols, then it would be three presses of the Quantum Ranger button, then pressing the Robo Knight button.
- It is never stated whenever the Q-Rex Drill can transform straight into its Megazord mode just by activating the White Dino Ranger Key. But then it will have to surpass Dino Mode, which means it must somehow transform into it first before initiating into its Megazord transformation.
- The toys for the Q-Rex Drill claim that Orion inherited the Quantasaurus Rex from Eric Myers, the Quantum Ranger. "Silver Lining" seems to play it up that it was the same Quantasaurus Rex, but modified for Orion's use.