The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an Ranger in the Power Rangers comic sub-franchise by Boom! Studios.|
LegacySupersonic Rangers, their powers were preserved in the form of the Legendary Ranger Keys possessed by Gosei, apprentice of Zordon. Ultimately, their powers were inherited by the Super Mega Rangers as one of their "New Powers". As noted by Gosei, these teams had never been seen before on Earth, at least the Earth of the prime timeline, up to that point.
Ranger KeyThe Yellow Supersonic Ranger Key is Pyre's personal Ranger Key. Despite the destruction of the Supersonic Rangers, Gosei seems to possess their powers via the Legendary Ranger Keys. This key is mainly used by Gia Moran (Super Megaforce Yellow) who uses it to fight as the Yellow Supersonic Ranger.
- As part of a combo Ranger Mode involving new Ranger modes, while fighting Levira.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year Two Deluxe Edition featured the team in an exclusive story "Psychotic". It was written by Trey Moore, illustrated by French Carlomagno, and lettered by Ed Dukeshire.
- When it was asked over Twitter if the origin for the comics isn’t indicative of their origin of the TV show, brand manager Jason Bischoff said "same, but different, but same", largely indicating the story is canon either way. 
- Writer Trey Moore tweeted out the names of the black, yellow and blue Rangers as they weren't named in the comic. He also says he even has an entire bible for the team's history- however, it hasn't been reviewed or approved.  He also says he won't likely share it as of yet in case he or other writers get to use it or so as not to stifle others when working with the team in the future.
- Pyre appears to presently be the only Xyberian without Ranger-colored hair.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shadowpiper/status/1064960159686942720 Jason Bichoff over canonicity on twitter
- ↑ https://twitter.com/treymoore1983/status/1065383726476079105?s=21 Trey Moore on their names
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.