|This article is about a/an Toxic Mutant in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
|"Did you call for my services? Ah, a snack and snare job. I'm in! Psychotick, master of draining energy, ready and eager to feed."|
|―Psychotick's first lines after being summoned by Vrak.[src]|
|"He wasn't kidding when he said big time."|
|―Psychotick mentioning Vrak's words after being enlarged by the Zombats.[src]|
|"All that sizzle, just to end with a fizzle."|
|―Psychotick's final words before his death.[src]|
After Hisser is defeated by the untimely arrival of Robo Knight, Psychotick is summoned by Vrak to aid him in ensnaring Robo Knight in order to reprogram him to serve Warstar as a means of ensuring he no longer interferes on the plans of Admiral Malkor. He lures Robo Knight in by attacking an amusement park and succeeds in capturing him with his Tick Attack. While Robo Knight's energy is getting drained, Vrak send Psychotick to distract the Rangers by draining electricity around town. He fails in doing so but succeeds in pounding the Rangers into submission after teaming up with Vrak in battle. Unfortunately for him, this triggers Robo Knight and he is freed from his confinement and Psychotick is destroyed by Robo Knight's Vulcan Cannon after taking the shot for Vrak. Vrak uses the Zombats to revive him but he is destroyed again by the Gosei Grand Megazord. Though Malkor chastises Vrak for the failure, he also commends his idea and says that he needs to solve this problem on his own.
He later returned when he was summoned by Distractor, at first as an illusion and later as a real monster when Vrak powered up Distractor with the Wild Sword. He was destroyed once again by the Ultra Power Dynamic Strike.
Psychotick can basically be described as a power-hungry villain who enjoys to wreak havoc and boast his strength to his enemies. His over-inflated ego and unflinching loyalty to Vrak ultimately costs his life when he firstly protects him against attack and later falls to Robo Knight's newfound might when he is enlarged by his Zombats.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Psychotick is one of the more stronger monsters, being able to overpower all five Mega Rangers with ease.
- Loogie Summoning: Psychotick can summon an army of loogies to aid him in battle.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Psychotick is able to jump at incredible heights.
- Wormhole Transportation: Psychotick can open blue wormholes and teleport to any location at will.
- Mouth Sludge Balls: In the episode "Ultra Power", it's revealed that he has the ability to spew out green colored sludge balls from his mouth.
- Tick Attack (Offense move): Psychotick can fire a barrage of robotic ticks from his hands. If hit on contact with the victim, it will teleport that victim to any location he desires, turn into a cage that will trap them, and drain their energy.
- Tick Attack (Draining Move): Psychotick can fire aclear rainbow colored energy wave from his hands that will drain the energy from electronic objects and increase his strength.
- Water Submerging: Psychotick can traverse though the water.
- Energy Reflection: Psychotick can reflect energy attacks with a swipe of his hands.
- Tick Arm Guards: On Psychotick's arms are a pair of tick-shaped arm guards, which he uses for combat.
- Tick Attack (Attacking Move): Psychotick can fire ticks made of purple energy from his tick-shaped arm guards.
- Tick Axe: In the episode "Ultra Power", Psychotick carries an axe that aids him in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Psychotick is voiced by Kelson Henderson.
- His name is a pun on "psychotic".
- Despite Vrak having formed his alliance with the Toxic Beasts in the previous episode, he seems to have a history with Psychotick. Knowing where on Earth he's living and claiming to "know the perfect monster for the job". It is also possible that he was told about him by Bigs and Bluefur in between episodes.
- His voice is identical to that of Mig from Operation Overdrive.