|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.|
|―Professor Longnose's first words when the Alien Rangers arrived and ordering his monsters to attack.[src]|
|"Enough of this. Time to grow!"|
|―Professor Longnose when ordering the growth on him and his monsters.[src]|
Professor Longnose was away conquering a "Dark Galaxy Star" at the time of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3. He was summoned by his master to lead "the war to end all wars" after Vile realized that the Alien Rangers had arrived on Earth to defend it and an attack from Rito, Goldar and the Tengas failed. Longnose led five monsters (Brick Bully, See Monster, the new monster Parrot Top, Crabby Cabbie, and Garbage Mouth, all of which had new weapons for hands) into battle. They met the Alien Rangers in combat in the quarry and were pretty evenly matched until Longnose made them grow. The Alien Rangers summoned their Battle Borgs which were more than a match for the monsters, throwing them all down in front of Longnose. Tommy then ordered Delphine to summon the Shogunzords and they swiftly formed the Shogun Megazord. Longnose bravely charged at the Megazord but was slain by the Shogun Megazord, his army disappearing right after.
- Battle Fan: Professor Longnose can be seen wielding a red battle fan at times but never actually fights with it.
- In spite of being Master Vile's field general, Professor Longnose never demonstrates any powers aside from summoning the growth lightning and is easily the weakest monster in the entire Zordon Era (with the possible exception of Weldo, who was killed with a Blade Blaster shot).
- Professor Longnose is the final monster used by Master Vile who left for Gamma Vile for good in light of his death.
- Like the Tengu Warriors from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie and their counterparts from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3), the Tenga Warriors, Professor Longnose is also based on the Tengu, a creature that is part of Japanese Mythology.
- In Kakuranger, Longnose's counterpart was able to generate illusions of past, deceased Yokai with the very first being Kappa (AKA Parrot Top) who was actually the first Kakuranger monster who was never directly adapted since he spent most of his screen-time around the unmorphed Kakurangers and in a fat male Japanese form.
- His powers of illusion is also why the monsters just vanish instead of trying to fight the Shogun Megazord (they ceased to exist in Kakuranger).