|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
A rapier-wielding monster with glass slippers at the sides of its head that was summoned by Kamdor alongside other monsters to battle the Overdrive Rangers, so he could snag the Star of Isis located somewhere in the Everglades. He fought Tyzonn after being created. He was the fifth and final monster to be destroyed by the Red Sentinel Ranger and his tornado finisher.
This monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only speaking in grunts.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Prince Warrior has notable strength to battle Tyzonn.
- Skilled Fighter: He is also a capable fighter.
- Eye Blast: This monster can fire a clear white colored energy blast from his eyes.
Modus and Arsenal
- Fish Sword: This monster posses a sword for combat.
Behind The Scenes
- This monster doesn't have a voice actor, as he didn't talk.
- Prince Warrior resembles the DinoStegazord of Power Rangers Dino Thunder, the reason for this is because Prince Warrior's Boukenger counterpart, Prince, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Prince's look was based on the DinoStegazord's counterpart, the KillerOh of Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.
- The original footage of the Prince Warrior fighting the DriveMax Megazord & Flash Point Megazord was cut due to the Prince Warrior's counterpart Prince kissing the DriveMax's counterpart DaiBouken.