|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Zeo, the second season in the Zordon Era.|
- "Now this is more like it!"
- ―Prince Gasket after growing giant.[src]
Prince Gasket was the first-built son of King Mondo and Queen Machina, and also the older brother of Prince Sprocket. He fell in love with Archerina, daughter of Mondo's arch nemesis, King Aradon. Knowing their marriage would never be approved of, the two of them eloped.
When news of Mondo's death reached him, Gasket returned to take care of his mother, depose of the interloper Louie Kaboom and wanted to be named King, however he was instead named Prince regent as Mondo was being re-built.
Gasket notably brainwashed Tommy Oliver, Zeo Ranger V, into temporarily thinking that he was the King of the Machine Empire and that the other Rangers were his enemies. Another time, he trapped the people of Earth in a time loop, forcing them to relive the same day over and over so that he could observe the best way to attack them. Unfortunately for Gasket, Tommy knew there was a time loop thanks to Gasket's earlier tampering with his brain and was able to use that knowledge to put a stop to the plan.
When Mondo was rebuilt and returned, Gasket and Archerina fled temporarily, but then they came back in the episode "Hawaii Zeo," where they grew into giants but were overwhelmed by the Zeo Ultrazord. But the two survived the blast (though they shrank back to normal size), and just as they were about to face Prince Sprocket, King Mondo arrived to confront them. He had heard Sprocket and Gasket’s conversation where Gasket claimed he would be King of the Machine Empire (possibly planning to overthrow his father). With that, Gasket and Archerina fled and were never seen again. Their fate after Zordon's Energy Wave spread across the galaxy was never revealed; they probably have been destroyed, weather that was through the energy wave or through the power rangers when they went to attack the Machine Empire is unknown.
to be added
- King Mondo - Father
- Queen Machina - Mother
- Prince Sprocket - Younger Brother
- Princess Archerina - Wife
- King Aradon - Father-in-law
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Gasket is one of the stronger villains in terms of strength.
- Durability: Gasket was able to survive the battle with the Rangers' Megazords.
- Monster Creation: Gasket can create monsters, as seen when he made Mechaterpillar out of Jerome Stone's Mechaterpillar 3000.
- Monster Summoning: Gasket can also summon monsters at will.
- Teleportation: Gasket is able to teleport at will.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Gasket can jump at incredible heights.
- Energy Heart Form: Gasket can join with Archerina to form a green and pink energy heart.
- Sword Proficiency: Gasket is very proficient in fighting with his sword.
to be added
- Machine Sword: Gasket wields a sword for combat.
- Energy Beam: Gasket can fire green energy beams from the tip of his sword.
Behind the Scenes
Prince Gasket was voiced by Douglas Sloan.
to be added
to be added
- In Ohranger, his Sentai counterpart is actually the aged up version of Sprocket's Sentai counterpart after King Mondo's Sentai counterpart (Bacchus Wrath) was killed.
- As it turns out, the costume for Gasket fell into disrepair pretty quickly, which explains why he was never seen after the events of "Hawaii Zeo". Whilst some believe Gasket and Archerina's deaths occurred, others contest that they instead were slowly hunted down and dealt with by Andros and the Space Rangers during their long hunt for General Venjix and his Machine Generals. The apparent inactivity of the Machine Empire following Forever Red seems to suggest that Gasket and Archerina are deceased however since there is no proof of this, their status is unknown. Outside of that, the boots of Prince Gasket were recycled for the Mut-Org Rofang.
- Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina were among the unresolved villains from previous seasons that Amit Bhaumik hoped to provide some resolution to in Hexagon, the original plan for the season after Wild Force. As the "monsters-of-the-day" would come from various villain factions, Amit suggested that the robotic monsters-of-the-day would be Machine Empire minions of Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina.