|This article is about a/an villain in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
Pricious (プリシャス Purishasu) was the fifth general of the Warfare Tribe Druidon to invade Earth and the secondary antagonist in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger. Pricious was the mastermind behind the Druidon Tribe's return to Earth in modern times, and upon his arrival, he forcefully took command from the current forces, up until Eras took his body.
- 1 Character History
- 2 Personality
- 3 Pricious's Cards
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Arsenal
- 6 Profile
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Notes
- 9 Appearances
- 10 References
- 11 See Also
- 12 References
Pricious was created along with the other Druidon generals by Eras 65 million years ago. The Druidon Tribe was originally created by Eras to eradicate the rogue Ryusoul Tribe, whose infighting and wars were damaging the planet, but Pricious and the other Druidon generals instead attempted to conquer Earth themselves. Their plan of conquest was interrupted by an approaching meteorite, forcing the entire Druidon Tribe to leave the Earth and drift into space as the meteor struck the Earth and wiped out the dinosaurs.
Pricious somehow encountered Kishiryu Pterardon and sealed him in its pit mode and robbing it of its true abilities.
The Sky Temple
Around 300 years ago from the year 2020, Pricious appeared on Earth and attacked the Ryusoul Tribe. He fought Master Green and Master Black. He's able to knock Master Black off the cliff but retreated after defeated by Master Green who use power of Gaisoulg.
Sometime later, Pricious returned to the Earth once again with Saden to infiltrate the Sky Temple, and found the source of Eras' imprisonment: the Ryusoul Calibur. After Pricious surmised they couldn't remove the sword, he planned to have the Ryusoul Tribe remove it. As he planed to bring back the Druidon generals scattered in space to force the Ryusoul Tribe's hand, he heard a sound of clattering rubble. Pricious ordered Saden to investigate and left. Unbeknownst to him, Master Black killed Saden and took the latter's identity in an attempt to thwart his plan.
Prelude to Arrival
When Uden arrived on Earth, Wiserue wondered if it foretold Pricious coming to the planet, to which Gachireus speculated that Pricious wasn't far behind.
After Uden's demise, Pricious arrived and appeared in front of Wiserue and Gachireus during their argument. He then trapped their heart into his card and ordered them to work for him. He ordered Gachireus to copied Max Ryusoul Red's Everlasting Claw. After Space Dragon arrived on Earth, Pricious watched it battle Ryusoul Gattai KishiRyuOh Jet and called the Space Dragon back into its container. Pricious introduced himself to the four Ryusoulgers and defeated them.
Three days later, Pricious reappeared and defeated the Ryusoulgers, except Koh who showed up later. After Pricious lost against Koh, he called Space Dragon and left. When Space Dragon was destroyed, Pricious vowed to revenged for it.
When Wiserue have the Sylph Minosaur retrieved his heart card, Pricious was able to deceived them and let them take the blank card instead. He then tell him not to cheat. Kleon's heart but unable to do so since Kleon doesn't have heart. He then asked Kleon to became his right hand man.Later on, Pricious tried to take
Sometimes later, Pricious tortured Gachireus for his failure and told him about his last chance.After Gachireus' death, he teased Wiserue that he won't failed like Gachireus. Wiserue ask him why he still acted highly after being defeated, Pricious revealed that it's all part of his plan to revived Eras.
Getting the Team
After Saden (who is Master Black in disguised) arrived and approached Pricious. He noted the deaths of Uden and Gachireus, which Pricious expressed his gratitude on the Ryusoulgers' part. He agreed to Saden proposed to steal the Ryusoul Calibur from the Ryusoulgers. Pricious stated he can get rid of both Wiserue and Kleon now that Saden is here, both unaware that Kleon was watching in secret.
After Wiserue's disappearance, Pricious left Wiserue's heart card on the ground (which Kleon collected it). He and Saden watched Eras gave birth of Gunjoji, which Pricious considered him to be his younger brother. He told Gunjoji to be loyal to him and took him to the city. Pricious, Saden and Gunjoji attacked the city and fought Ryusoulgers, but retreated after they called their Kishiryus.
Eras later gave birth of Yabasword, Pricious brought him and the first Gunjoji to attacked the city. They fought Koh and Asuna. When Pricious was going to killed Asuna, Oto and Pterardon arrived to saved her. After Yabasword was defeated by KishiRyuOh DimeVolcano and YokuRyuOh, Pricious decided to retreat.
When returning to Eras' chamber, Pricious couldn't find Saden, he crushed Saden's heart card to summon him, which lead to the Ryusoulgers returning to Eras' chamber through the ruins of their village. As Pricious sensed their presence, he let Gunjoji and Yabasword went to fight them while he stayed with Eras. Saden appeared and they have a little talk. When Pricious noticed that Saden had boldly talk to him, he crushed his heart card to tortured him. But Saden cut Pricious' arm off to retrieve his card heart. Pricious was shock that Saden was still able to move. Saden took his helmet off, revealed to be Koh, and run away with HayaSoul. Pricious then regenerated his severed arm and screamed with madness.
When Pricious came outside, he encountered Master Black, who he noticed that he was disguised as Saden all along. The two began to fight, but due to Master Black was just getting his heart back, he's unable to move well, Pricious then defeated Master Black. But he was interrupt by Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black before he can do anything else.
Few moment later, Yabasword was affected by Eras, rendering him berserk and attacked Gunjoji and the Ryusoulgers before assaulting Pricious, who demanded to know why Yabasword was attacking the Druidon generals. Forcing Pricious aside, Yabasword grew into a giant and attacked everyone, shouting he'll destroy both the Ryusoul and Druidon tribes before generating a cyclone that sent the Ryusoulgers flying in different directions. Pricious stopped Yabasword by trapped his heart into a card, shrunk him down, leaving him crying in pain on the floor.
After returning to Eras' chamber, Pricious asked Eras about the situation. Eras respond by make Yabasword went berserk once again. Enraging him, Pricious killed Yabasword by slashing his heart card, and angrily demanded Eras to answered. Eras then implant her memories into Pricious, causing him to shock.
When the Ryusoulgers came to seal Eras, Pricious fought them all at once, but got defeated. He fled into Eras, begging her to create another sibling for him. After the Ryusoulgers caught up, Pricious furiously told them why Eras creating Druidon at the first place. He was about to attack them, but stopped by Wiserue. After Kleon told him the truth about Eras, Pricious began to break down.
Wiserue then offered Pricious his hand, which he was going to reach it. However, Pricious was struck by Eras' tendril and absorbed into her core.
Fated Departure to The New World
Pricious was released from Eras' possession after the latter was defeated by Ryusoulgers. Attempting to finish his ambitions again, he was taken by Wiserue and Kleon on a journey to Kleon's homeland. He demanded them to let him go, but they refused, with Wiserue telling him they're going have grand adventure.
Pricious is an egotistical backstabbing and power-hungry narcissist person. This, however, is his own weakness as his condescending sadism leaves him short-sighted that lead to his defeat against Koh. Pricious also bares a grudge as he proclaimed vengeance against Koh and the Ryusoulgers out of anger and disgust for his loss. He is also shown to be quite cunning as he was able to deceive Wiserue's scheme to have the Sylph Minosaur take back his heart card.
He has no respect to other Druidon and is a bit paranoid since he does not trust them. So he traps their hearts in his cards to make sure they won't betray him. He also trapped Wiserue and Gachireus' heart to make them become his minions although he has not done this to the newborn Druidon, like the Gunjoji brothers or Yabasword (until the latter went berserk and attacked him).
After Eras showed him her memories, Pricious developed a larger sense of blind faith, and as a result, he became more ruthless and persistent in eliminating the Ryusoul Tribe.
Prior to his "death", he shows a possible change of heart, as when Wiserue offers his hand in friendship to the emotionally damaged Pricious, he reaches out to take it, but is struck by Eras before he can.
Powers and Abilities
- Liquid Metal Physiology: Pricious' body is completely made of malleable living metal, which grants him superior physical strength and high resilience to most kind of attacks.
- Liquid Metal Teleportation: Pricious can teleport to another location by liquefying his body, similar to Kleon.
- Regeneration: Due to his physiology, Pricious can also instantly regenerate a severed limb, though if he is attacked faster than he can regenerate, it will leave him vulnerable and weakened.
- Card Manipulation: Pricious has the ability to create and manipulate cards at will.
- Card Imprisonment: With his cards, Pricious can create a connection either by a person or an attack though contact with a card. He used this ability to connect two cards to both Wizeru and Gachireus's hearts which can hurt them physically, much like how a voodoo doll worked. If the person dies, the card will liquefy and vanish. As Kleon lacks a physical heart, he is immune to its effects. If the person places their own heart card in contact with them, it can break the connection from the card. If this heart card is destroyed, the person will eventually die.
- Card Power: By placing a card with an attack on the chessboard buckle on his right shoulder strap, Pricious is capable of granting himself the ability to use the attack.
- Everlasting Claw (エバーラスティングクロー Ebārasutingu Kurō): After Gachireus, wielding a blank card, endured Max Ryusoul Red's Everlasting Claw attack, the card copied the technique, allowing Pricious to perform its move.
- Enhanced Durability: Pricious can endure multiple strong blows without showing signs of fatigue.
- Strength: Pricious is the strongest Druidon general by far (surpassed only by Yabasword himself), matching and besting Max Ryusoul Red's strength.
- Space Dragon Summoning: Pricious was able to summon the Space Dragon with the snap of his finger.
- Levitation: Pricious can hover in the air unassisted, allowing him to seamlessly float in the air until he returns to the ground.
- Energy Beams: Pricious can generate and launch purple energy beams from his hands.
- Energy Discs: Pricious can generate and throw multiple magenta energy discs based on his shoulder protrusions.
- Claw Extension: Pricious is able to extend the length of his nails at will.
- Longevity: Pricious can live for millions of years.
- Cards: Pricious wields blank cards in his possession.
- Container: Pricious wielded a bottle-shaped container to allow the Space Dragon to seal itself in.
- Priciouslasher (プリシャスラッシャー Purishasurasshā): Pricious wields a knight chess piece-style dual-ended naginata in combat, which he can split into two swords.
- Energy Slash: With his Priciouslasher, Pricious can unleash purple or magenta energy slashes.
- Screw Variation: Pricious can fire off a magenta energy screw from his Priciouslasher.
- Energy Buzzsaws: Pricious can also fire off three magenta energy buzzsaws from his Priciouslasher.
- Energy Empowerment: Pricious can slash at his enemies with red energy gathered at the tips of his Priciouslasher in its twin sword form.
- Height: 197 cm
- Weight: 296 kg
- Attribute: Knight Class Executive
- Place of Distribution: Deep in the Settlement
- Classification: Druidon general
- Experience Point: 710
Behind the Scenes
- Pricious is voiced by Romi Park (朴 璐美 Paku Romi), who previously voiced Dayu Usukawa in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Syrup in Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo! His suit actor is Yohei Fujita (藤田 洋平 Fujita Yōhei) & Yuichi Hachisuka (蜂須賀 祐一 Hachisuka Yūichi) .
- His motif is based on a knight chess piece and a jester.
- His name appears to be is an amalgamation of the words "capricious" and "precious".
- His ability of replicating his enemies' abilities is somehow similar to fellow Druidon Tribe member Uden, but much like Gobies, another villain with the ability to replicate his enemies' abilities, he needed a device to support his, unlike Uden who just needed to use his sight.
- Pricious is the second Druidon general to turn good, albeit forcefully.