|This article is about a/an video game in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Power Rangers Time Force is a video game based on the series of the same name. It was released on November 7, 2001 for PlayStation.
The PlayStation version, developed by Climax Studios is a 3D action game with all six rangers playable (Quantum Ranger must be unlocked) through these seven levels:
- The Path To Silver Hills
- Hostage of Time
- Peril On The High Seas
- The Dawn Of Time
- Midnight Castle
- The Coliseum of Frax
- The Final Mutation
The player can find a Time Artifact is hidden in each level, and a health bar bonus is awarded if the level is completed within the time limit. All seven artifacts must be collected to unlock the Quantum Ranger.
- Jason Faunt - Red Ranger
- Michael Copon - Blue Ranger
- Kevin Kleinberg - Green Ranger
- Erin Chill - Pink Ranger
- Deborah Estelle Phillips - Yellow Ranger
- Daniel Southworth - Quantum Ranger
- Brianne Siddall - Circuit
- Vernon Wells - Ransik
- Kate Sheldon - Nadira
- Eddie Frierson - Frax
- Neil Kaplan - Gluto
- In the credits, Erin Cahill is incorrectly named "Erin Chill".