|This article is about a/an Video Game in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue is a video game based on the series of the same name which was released for the Game Boy Color.
The first 5 areas consist of 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Getting to the end of the stage while rescuing civilians.
- Stage 2: Getting to the boss while fighting Batlings.
- Stage 3: Fighting the boss again with the Lightspeed Megazord
If all 20 civilians are rescued, and all 20 Batlings in each area are defeated (in addition to getting to the end of the first stage with good health and the second stage with good time), then Area 6 will be available with 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Defeat Diabolico with the Lightspeed Megazord.
- Stage 2: Defeat Diabolico with the Supertrain Megazord
Defeating Diabolico earns the player a password where the previous bosses can be battled with the Supertrain Megazord.
The 6 areas include:
- Plant: Fireor
- City: Magmavore
- Dam: Smogger
- Bay: Whirlin
- Subway: Treevill
- Lightspeed Aquabase: Diabolico
- Both Freezard and Treevill appeared in this game before their televised appearances in In The Freeze Zone and Sorcerer Of The Sands.