|This article is about a/an video game in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
Power Rangers Dino Thunder is a side-scrolling fighting game for the Game Boy Advance with puzzle solving mini-missions.
- Red Tyranno Ranger, attacks with Tyranno Staff and has the special power to summon the Tyrannozord to attack multiple enemies.
- Blue Tricera Ranger, attacks with Tricera Shield, summons the Tricerazord.
- Yellow Ptera Ranger, attacks with Ptera Grips, summons the Pterazord.
- Black Brachio Ranger, solves puzzle missions to free the Cephala, Parasaur, Ankylozord, and Dimetro Zords.
- White Drago Ranger, acts as an enemy, blocking the Black Ranger in puzzle missions and sending his Dragozord and Stegozord in their megazord formation to fight the Thundersaurus Megazord.
The three rangers fight enemies while meeting goals, such as finding ten frozen humans. Black Ranger solves puzzles to free captured Zords. And Megazord battles occur whenever an enemy enlarges to giant size. Megazord levels allow you to customize the Thundersaurus Megazord with weapons formed from other Dino Zords you free in puzzle levels.