|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- "Damn you. Enlargement bomb!"
- ―Pot Taoist when enlarging himself.[src]
- "Bwargh bwargh! Nooooooo!"
- ―Pot Taoist's final words before his death.[src]
The first of the stronger Gorma, whose opponents had to be extraordinarily quick and talented to escape his attack. He first appeared after blasting the Dairangers through some smoke whilst they were practicing to fight Demon-Fist Master Jin Matoba with the mission of capturing them as his durable nature meant that their kenpo would be useless against him. Though the Dairanger tried to develop their skills to face him, he captured first Rin, then Shoji in his jar. And while Ryo found someone to spar with him (Jin) on to greater heights, Kazu and Daigo were also captured. Ryo had found the way by fighting Jin, and defeated the monster with his Heavenly Star Fire Mystique; Shooting Fire Flash, forcibly retrieving the other Dairangers. Now outnumbered and outclassed, Pot Taoist used his bomb but was killed by Dairen'oh's Ragiong Hurricane Waves after he failed to fight it off.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- Pot Taoist was voiced by late Eisuke Yoda
Behind the Scenes
- In the unused script "Party Crasher" from the second season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Pot Taoist was to be used as the monster, simply called the Party Crasher Monster. It would be made from a vase that belonged to Aisha Campbell's mother and could suck people into the vase it carried, trapping them.
- Party Crasher Monster - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2. See comparison page. - unused