|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "I can’t believe Elgar did something right for a change"
Porto was an alien resembling a space suit with a porthole in it that has limbs. Porto was Divatox's technical adviser, a Finster-esque character for the Turbo series. Despite some successes, he sometimes messed up, including his piloting of the Shark Divazord. He was not seen in Countdown to Destruction, so it's unknown if or how Zordon's energy wave effected him.
- Porto is the only one of Divatox's main henchmen to not appear in Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. He was hired by Divatox after the events of the movie.
- He is familiar with Maligore, and Divatox's relationships with him, despite not being around during those events.
- He's the first Finster-esque henchmen to have grown to large size. The second will be Nayzor, the third will be General Shifter, and the fourth will be Kilobyte.
- He’s the only one of Divatox’s main henchmen not to be in Power Rangers In Space two part final episode Countdown to Destruction. Reason for this, like Rito Revolto and Master Vile from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers who were in the meeting room with Dark Spector in the episode From Out of Nowhere who also weren’t in Countdown to Destruction, it’s possible that the suit started to fall apart.