|This article is about a/an group of footsoldiers in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
Porderman's head is a white skull-like face with a golden bullet for an eye wearing a blue hat. They have black body with a caveman-styled blue shirt with a red tie, and they wear red gloves and blue boots.
A few Pordermen were also present during Garatt Nargo's heist in a jewelry store, destroying it and taking some items from it with Garatt.
An extra pack of Pordermen accompanied Nargo when he returned, fighting both the Lupinrangers and the Patrangers. Once the Lupinrangers reclaimed the Allume-moi and took their leave, the Patrangers used their Pat MegaBos to pacify the Pordermen before destroying them.
Facing the Pordermen led by Namero Bacho, the Lupinrangers exploited the makeshift spears sculpted by Namero to wipe them out.
A pack of Pordermen guarded the human captives of Rabroom Jaws. After Tsukasa Myoujin was rescued by her teammates, the Patrangers fought the Pordermen and soon defeated them with assistance from the Lupinrangers.
Tracking Bundorute Peggy to the old Ebuzu factory, the Patrangers were met by a pack of Pordermen. As Lupin Red and Patren 1gou fought over the Cyclone Dial Fighter and Trigger Machine Biker, they left fighting the Pordermen to their teammates.
- to be added
- to be added
- Hand gun: Just like the Buglars, they wield katar-like guns as their weapons.
- Sword: They also carry dagger like swords.
- Salted Salmon Blades: Salmon-like Blades that was given to some Pordermen when giant by Samon Shakekisutanchin.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguises: Porderman have the special ability to disguise themselves as humans to hunt for the Treasures.
Behind the Scenes
The Pordermen are voiced by Kazuki Komine.
Porderman's name is likely a play of Teppodama (鉄砲玉), referencing to its bullet hole motif.
- The Porderman's motif is derived from street thugs (evidenced by the patterns resembling bullet holes) and skulls.
- They are one of two members that don't have safes (Not counting the modified ones), the other being the Goram