|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
- "No! This shouldn't be happening!"
- ―Final words before his death[src]
Porcupongo served Dai Shi and Camille. After Hamhock was destroyed, Camille ordered Porcupongo to destroy the Power Rangers, while she went to revive Grizzaka. Porcupongo attacked Ocean Bluff and encountered the Rangers. Porcupongo could shoot with whirlwind of needles and was strong in close combat. In first fight with Rangers, Porcupongo hit Lily with his needles and one of them stucked in her body, making her act like a biker girl. Porcupongo later returned and now fought only with Casey and Theo, and was winning. However, Fran removed the quill and Lily returned to help her friends. The Rangers morphed into Jungle Master Mode and defeated him. Then Porcupongo enlarged himself, but was destroyed by Jungle Master Megazord.
Porcupongo was brutal, arrogant and cunning Rinshi. He was strong and recourseful fighter and was strong opponent for Rangers. He managed to separate them, by brainwashing Lily and temporarily disabling them. But he was defeated when Lily returned to aid her friends. Porcupongo is also faithful to Dai Shi and Camille.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Whirlwind Needles: He fire his quills from his forehead.
- Gorgeous-Sword Storm
- Needle-Sword Mountain: A form of acupuncture that can change a person's personality with normally no cure in sight.
- Needle Armour
Behind The Scenes
- Porcupongo was voiced by Peter Ford, who is best known as Generation 9 Amphibious Attack Bot (Water Hoser).